This contains a BWI - AT-6B + T-6A/C + PC-9A + PC-9 Pack for Arma 3 with various paint jobs.
T-6A Texan II
-Mexican Air Force
T-6A NTA Texan II
-Mexican Air Force
CT-156 Harvard II
-Mexican Air Force
To install BWI - AT-6B + T-6A/C + PC-9A + PC-9 Pack you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
-Requires alot of thrust to move on the ground but alright when airborne
Credits & Thanks:
-IRIS Simulations - Base Model + Textures
-Dezkit - Original Port
-chortles - Feedback
-Rocket - Bitching betty script from A2
-nzdfcrash - Tidy up and other varients
-LordJarhead - Custom weapon sounds :)
-Myke - Weapons from his aircraft weapons pack
-BIS - For providing a highly unfinished and unoptimized game...again
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
ADDITIONALLY, I explicitly grant the right for this software to compiled and freely distributed as a ArmA PBO together with a file which reproduces the contents of this file.
TMR modules marked as '_nonfree' are NOT COVERED BY THIS LICENSE. The only non-free content that will be included in TMR is original Arma 3 content produced by Bohemia Interactive that has been modified in some way.
To use any samples or tools provided by Bohemia Interactive to mod Arma 3, you must agree to the following conditions of use:
1. Bohemia Interactive grants to you a personal, non-exclusive license to open and modify the samples and use the tools for the purpose of designing, developing, testing, and producing non-commercial game content for PC game Arma 3.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Bohemia Interactive is providing you the samples and tools free of charge in order to allow you creation of non-commercial game content for Arma 3 only and you agree to not commercially exploit any game content you may create using the samples or tools without Bohemia Interactive prior written permission.
3. Bohemia Interactive doesn't give you permission to exploit the samples and models in any other way, especially not to convert them for use in any other game or engine than Arma 3.
- Improved ground braking ability
- Tidied up fire geo lods
-Changed brakedistance values
-Added Green skins as per request for OPFOR
-Added additional USN skin
-Added Mexican Air Force skin
-Added Police skin
-Added ANTI ARMOUR loadouts
-Added BOMBER loadouts
-Added ATTACK loadouts
-Added INTERDICTION loadouts
-Added SCALPEL capability to AT6
-Added STRIKE loadout for AT6
-Fixed model uglyness on prop cone
-Fixed Daesh version showing as USAF
- Optimization of all lods
- UV optimization
- Added RAF variant
- Ejection working
- Changeable pylons
- New sounds
- Altered flight characteristics
- Fixed popups
- Fixed wreck bouncing issue
- Optimizations to PhysX
- Various fixes
- Fixed Laser Designator operation
- Fixed Hellfire Laser lock ability
- Fixed Placement of FFAR Launcher
- Added Custom sounds for FFAR and M2
- Added AGM-114K to AT-6B Loadout
- Updated Config
- Changed wheel steering to less reactive
- Fixed issues related to sound with 1.24 patch
- Fixed Damage Texture issue
- Changed Simulation type airplane to airplanex
- Changed FFAR & .50 Cal Control to Pilot on AT-6B
- Added Flare Launcher + 60 Flares on AT-6B
- Little tidy up in config
- Added CT-156 Harvard II (CANADA)
- Added T-6A NTA Texan II (GREECE)
- Added T-6A Texan II (BEECHCRAFT)
- Added T-6A Texan II (USN DISPLAY)
- Added T-6A Texan II (DOGFIGHT USA)
- Added Ejection Seat model...
- Added Canopy Model...
- Added .50 Cal onto CAS versions
- Added 19Rnd FFAR onto CAS Versions
- Replaced AT-6B USAF texture to Tactical Grey
- Replaced Prop Blur
- Replaced Gunner optics on AT-6B
- Fixed missing extra1 proxy error
- Fixed Gunner being locked into optics
- Fixed Gunner optics info
- Fixed Gunner + Instructor can take controls
- Fixed View pilot lod texture issue on wings
- Fixed Disappear bug
- Improved lights
- Removed exhaust (was way too strong and shouldn't be distinct)
- Initial Release
- BI forums