released a new version of his ArmA III Mission Builder
on the Armaholic forums
This application is a graphical user interface created using AutoHotKey's powerful GUI creator and commands.
It serves to rapidly build a custom mission with little to no coding involved. You will save a lot of time.
Through the filling of form fields, checkboxes, and dropdown lists, your desired parameters are saved.
The entire mission files are automatically generated. It is not necessary to go through dozens or hundreds of lines of code.
Expert coders may however still find use in this application. All created files are commented and can be modified manually.
- Improved GUI images and sounds
- Condensed application (less windows)
- Faster loading and execution of GUI and scripts
- Added new patrol function parameters
- Added the option of populating settlements with civilians and cars
- Added custom support menu (ex.: perimeter defence,covering fire,clear buildings,throw frag/smoke, and more)
- Added an optional Altis template with custom West support and sounds
- Added snippets (populate settlement buildings, runway takeoffs, FX...)
- Removed useless parameters
- Fixed JIP/locality issues
- Fixed door animations