The [R3F] Logistics is a collection of scripts to install in a mission (no required addon).
It is MP and SP compatible, dedicated and non-dedicated server compatible.
Each logistics feature can be added or removed on any object or vehicle. It is highly flexible and configurable.
You can check the Full documentation pdf for more info about installation and usage of this script.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- The alive persistence feature does not take into account [R3F] logistics interaction (nor Zeus ones). => Fix on these posts
Make Arma Not War:
If you like our work, please support us in the contest!
Vote for us in MakeArmaNotWar.
- Added : ability to send/sell back objects to the creation factory (fully configurable)
- Added : the objects are locked to the side/faction/player/none (default config : side, optional unlocking countdown)
- Added : planes and wheeled vehicles have been set as towable in default configuration
- Added : countdown during the helicopter lift hooking process (stay hover)
- Added : logistics configuration for the "All in Arma" addon (auto-activated only if used)
- Added : logistics configuration update from A3 1.22 to A3 1.35
- Added : disable the R3F's airlift when the BIS' airlift is currently in use
- Added : tutorial mission to learn how to use logistics
- Improved : the towing feature is allowed only if the front side of towable object is near of the rear of towing object
- Improved : the cost of creation in the factories are configurable and more realistic (see R3F_LOG_CFG_CF_creation_cost_factor)
- Improved : the vehicle's content interface shows the place taken by each item and a global progress bar of the cargo load
- Improved : easier and more efficient way to protect essential objects (see USER_FUNCT\do_not_lose_it.sqf)
- Improved : when creating/unloading a movable object, the initial height fits to the player's sight
- Improved : when creating/unloading a non-movable object, the warning message is replaced by a confirm dialog
- Improved : take benefits of the getHit command in the injury protection system (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18261)
- Improved : performance optimizations to determine the logistics capabilities of an object/vehicle
- Fixed : AI can no longer walk through walls and other objects (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19588)
- Fixed : autonomous vehicles can now be loaded/moved/towed
- Fixed : autonomous vehicles from the creation factory can now be used
- Fixed : underwater diver can now take an object in its hands
- Removed : the [R3F] Artillery is moved to an independent addon (not released)
- Added : new full documentation, please read it carefully before asking questions
- Added : functions to automatically load objects in vehicles at mission start
- Added : creation factory to spawn objects and vehicles, with a credits management
- Improved : player can no longer injure other players while moving objects
- Improved : movable objects can be placed in height (floor, roof and any other surface)
- Improved : movable objects has three pitch orientation methods
- Improved : movable objects can be rotated and translated during their moves
- Improved : the loaded objects interface is now refreshed when the vehicle content changes
- Improved : possibility to enable logistics only on some specific objects and clients
- Improved : several improvements about movements and interactions
- Improved : many other improvements, fixes and optimizations
- See also the v2.0 changes (not publicly released)
- BI forums