Date: 2014-09-17 09:10
The addon will add the US Military as a faction in the game.
This faction will be a combination of 4 mods:
It will consist of 4 different camos:
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Included is a readme file which contains all classnames.
No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.'. when placing down a Pilot for any camo. No idea how to fix it, so if anyone knows how to fix it, that would be much appreciated.
This is my first mod, so please, all feedback is welcome. Thank you for your support.
This addon was never meant to be 100% accurate because I had to work within my limits of the mods I was using. Therefore the loadouts are not going to be perfect, and nor is the camo or vests going to be the ones used in real life.
Credits & Thanks:
JayJay - For original Loadouts
JoshNZ - For help with the config
floop - For help with the loadouts
Teeha - For the original Config.cpp file, which I based my addon on
- Added Non-CSE version (Available in seperate download)
- Added modified Slatts AT-4
- Changed Headgear for Recon Medic
- Changed Headgear for Recon Radio Operator
- Changed Recon Spotter, Sniper Loadouts
- Added Recon Flanker
- Added Fighter Pilot
- Removed NV Goggles from the head, and placed them in their vests (Thought it looked out of place when playing during the day)
- Removed the M16A4 for the Squad and Team Leaders and replaced with M4A1's
- Fixed 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.'. on Pilots
- Changed Desert Camo to Marpat Desert
- Changed Woodland Camo to Multicam 2
- Changed Digital camo to 2nd variant
- Changed Helmets to M88/ACH
- Changed the Mk12 to SAM-R (Recon Spotter)
- Added Groups
- Added Items in backpacks for all classes with Backpacks
- Added CSE Medical Gear to all units
- Added Medical Bag for all Combat Medics
- Some other minor changes that have very little impact.
- First release
- BI forums
- RH M4/M16 pack
- U.S Pack
- SP Pack
- Task Force Arrowhead Radio
- Combat Space Enhancement