ArmA III Mission Builderby
This application is a graphical user interface created using AutoHotKey's powerful GUI creator and commands.
It serves to rapidly build a custom mission with little to no coding involved. You will save a lot of time.
Through the filling of form fields, checkboxes, and dropdown lists, your desired parameters are saved.
The entire mission files are automatically generated. It is not necessary to go through dozens or hundreds of lines of code.
Expert coders may however still find use in this application. All created files are commented and can be modified manually.
Installation / Usage:
Exe files can harm your PC! Before running this you should make sure you understand the risks!
Armaholic is in no way responsible if this file causes any damages what so ever! Downloading and installing this program is at your own risk.
Download the application. It is an EXE program that requires installation.
How it works:
Step 1 = Create and save a mission file (SQM) in the ArmA III editor.
Step 2 = Fill in the desired parameters in this app while at the same time building your mission in the ArmA III editor.
Step 3 = Optionally generate highly random and customizable patrols for the mission using Pwner's patrol function.
Step 4 = Once finished and the required files created, save your mission in the editor to play or export the mission.
(Video on the app's functionality)
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
** ONLY FOR USE IN THE MULTIPLAYER ENVIRONMENT **
Credits & Thanks:
Many thanks to Armaholic, BIS Wiki, AutoHotKey, and all ArmA fans providing help on forums.
- Improved GUI images and sounds
- Condensed application (less windows)
- Faster loading and execution of GUI and scripts
- Added new patrol function parameters
- Added the option of populating settlements with civilians and cars
- Added custom support menu (ex.: perimeter defence,covering fire,clear buildings,throw frag/smoke, and more)
- Added an optional Altis template with custom West support and sounds
- Added snippets (populate settlement buildings, runway takeoffs, FX...)
- Removed useless parameters
- Fixed JIP/locality issues
- Fixed door animations
- Armaholic forums