Requirements: ASDG Joint Rails
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: Misc custom sniper/marksman rifles from Arma 2.
Date: 2014-08-06 21:16
This "pack" originally started out as a simple retexture of the M110 with the addition of a camo net as I wanted a rifle for personal use when playing around in the recon role.
Started adding more weapons and currently includes 4 different models with 9 configurations in total so far with more planned for the future. Custom ammo provided may be slightly overpowered in its current state, can potentially mess around with that later. There is surely some things i have overlooked, please let me know if there is any problems etc and i'll do my best to fix it.
- Adds the M110/M14DMR/M40A3/M107 in different configurations such as clean and ghillie versions.
- All bipods are fully animated and folds both in and up.
- Side rails on M40A3 and M14 DMR only show when attachment is mounted.
- M14 DMR (Non ghillie versions) top rail only shows when sight is mounted.
- Fully ASDG Joint Rails enabled, including the 2 rifle scopes provided in this pack.
To install the Trixie's Sniper/Marksman Pack you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
NG = "No Ghillie" aka no Camo Net
Clean = No bipod.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
Somewhat overpowered ammo currently.
Few placeholder sounds.
Some rifles have clipping due to unoptimized animations.
Credits & Thanks:
BIS - A2 sample files.
Sarah - Testing/Misc help.
Koj - Mass/Weight help.
s1nk0 - AWM Sound (Placeholder)
DICE - M24 Sound (Placeholder)
- Added M14 DMR "Short"
- Added LW308MWS
- Added Mk12
- Added M68CCO
- Added 5.56 Silencer
- Added SOFLAM
- Added Rangefinder
- Added 3 full body ghillies
- Added camo net versions of the thermal scopes
- Fixed misc issues i can not remember
- Added AAC Cyclone 7.62 suppressor in Black/Camo/Ghillie.
- Added M24 in 5 different versions, including Ghillie.
- Added CZ750 in 3 different versions, including Ghillie.
- Added AWM .338 in 3 different versions, including Ghillie.
- Added M14 in Wood/Black/Green.
- Added AW AS50.
- Added AN/PVS-4
- Added AN/PVS-10
- Added AN/PVS-10 Green
- Added AN/PAS-13V1 "LWTS"
- Added AN/PAS-13V2 "MWTS"
- Added Leupold Mark 4 LR/T w/ DeltaPoint
- Added Leupold Mark 4 LR/T w/ DeltaPoint & Ghillie
- Added .338 magazine for AWM.
- Updated M14 DMR animations to properly hold pistol grip.
- Updated weight to more realistic values (Thanks to Koj for suggestion/help).
- Updated various config entries/things all over that i can't remember at this point.
- Added S&B 3-12x50 PM II/LP(?) scope from BAF LRR.
- Added M110 SASS (Black)
- Added M14 DMR (Black)
- Added M14 DMR w/ Harris Bipod (Black)
- Added Barret M107 (Black)
- Added Barret M107 (Green)
- Added HE/HEIAP magazines for M107.
- Updated UI pictures for every weapon/scope/mag.
- Updated name of "Rifle Scope" to Leupold Mark 4 LR/T M(?).
- Fixed ammobox errors.
- Fixed incorrect classnames.
- Fixed outdated sound references spam in .rpt.
- Misc random fixes I've forgotten about.
- first release
- BI forums
- ASDG Joint Rails