Helmet Mounted Displays MOD
FROM NOW ON, BOTH METRIC AND IMPERIAL VARIANTS ARE THE SAME MOD.
You can swap between units systems with user actions.
- Enhace targeting systems, navigation, situational awareness and instrumented flight capabilities.
- Enhance Immersion.
- Helmet mounted displays for all Bluefor and Independent helicopters.
- Both metric and nautical units variants are included.
- Enhanced turrets for gunships and recon helicopters, which include: various levels of zoom, film grain effect in dayTV mode, ground stabilization and new UI.
- "Forward looking" total velocity vectors (flight path markers).
- Weapons aim where they should.
- Weapons enhancements include: 2000rpm and 4000 rpm setting for the m134 miniguns and ripple settings for DAR rockets (single, ripple 2, ripple 4).
- Removes certain GUI elements such as airframe damage, fuel status (included in the actual HMD), weapon crosshairs, and magic radar from non-radar capable helicopters.
- Fully working for RotorLib Helicopters (adds Torque Percentage counter)
- Multiple Countermeasure Release programs.
- IR Jammers (Comanche, Huron and Ghosthawk).
- New helo skins and crew helmets!
- Wipeout HUD/HMCS added!
To install the HMDs MOD you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Crosshairs Declutter When Aiming Forward Firing Ordinance.
- Fixed RHS: AH-1Z UI.
- Fixed Eject action in A-163 Wipeout.
- Fixed Missing ammo in Wildcat's M134 guns.
- Changed Keys.
- Added range cue to rocket symbol.
- Changed HMD modes' triggers.
- altitude AMSL number is now fixed across all HMD modes.
- Adressed Wipeout's missing UI when heads down.
- Added HMDs for NATO CUP helos.
- Fixed some stuff for RHS HMDs.
- Minor confing changes.
- Added HMD to Blackfish (new designation V-44K)
- Fixed RHS "burst" error.
- Added HMD to RHS MELBs.
- Fixed RHS A-10A+ HUD.
- Added missing imperial Wipeout variant.
- Tweaked symbology in Wipeout HMCS.
- Merged Wipeout HUD MOD, including some of the weapon enhancements. (Thanks Onkeldismaster for config help!)
- Added EXPERIMENTAL pilot camera for the wipeout (Toggle on with the sling load camera keybinding).
- Added RHS: UH-1Y, CH-47, C-130J, UH-60 imperial unit variants.
- Added MELB imperial units variant.
- Added MELB HMD
- Added RHS Black Hawk and Venom HMD
- Added Desert Comanche CAS version
- Updated textures for custom helmets
- Fixed hellfire missing textures.
- Removed Radar Boxes from HMD and replaced with UI boxes.
- CAS variant of the comanche with pilot controlled rockets (DAR) and Hellfires (K & N) instead of ASRAAMS (Courtesy of Neptune).
- Little bird has 3 skins available: OLive, Black and ACU pattern.
- Fixed gear problem in HMD for Transport helos.
- Multiple Changes to the UI.
- New helo skins made by Patchwork!
- New helo crew helmets by Patchwork!
- Fixed IR jammer error (Thanks SykoCrazy!)
- New keys.
- Added support for the Huron.
- Fixed a lot of errors.
- Fixed some errors
- Removed Huron HMD (AGAIN).
- Removed UAV enhancements (moved to USAF TACP Assets MOD).
- Changed Heading Tape.
- Added HMDs for the Huron (pilot only).
- Edited size of weapon crosshairs.
- Added Centerline Dot/Cross to every chopper.
- Revised Rates of Fire in M134 minigus.
- Revised Dispersion in M134 minigus.
- Revised Rocket Burst Settings.
- Fixed UI errors.
- Removed Huron HMD (For now until I get a proper fix).
- Revised Weapons.
- Revised some HMD elements.
- Fixed Huron missing guns.
- New UI for UAVs.
- Modified addon layout to make weapon changes completely modular.
- Added Slip Ball (Side Slip Indicator).
- Added Huron Helicopter (both metric and nautical).
- Fixed Kimi_GUI error.
- Added Countermeasure indications.
- Added Countermeasure release programs. More details in reference manual.
- Added IR Jammer for Comanche and Ghosthawk. More details in reference manual.
- Complete Overhaul of all the HMDs.
- Included both Metric and Nautical versions (Inside the optional folders).
- Added Reference guide (I strongly recommend you check it out).
- Some changes to the weapons to work in conjunction with the HMDs.
- Copilots now have Flares.
- Copilots now have HMD!!!
- Removed Opfor HMDs, reason: they were fixed by BIS directly.
- Removed vanilla GUI crosshairs.
- And a whole lotta stuff i can't remember.
- Fixed problems with Unarmed Hellcat.
- Changed some symbols on the tapes.
- Changed the turret functionality in the WY-55 Hellcats.
- Removed flares from lil birds and laser designator from armed WY-55.
- Changed how the Total velocity vector works and reduced it's size.
- Reduced the size of the waterline mark (the pitch ladder is ultra sensitive so to have the W somewhat over the 0º dash is steady enough for a hover)
- Changed the optics of the turrets in AH-99 and WY-55, and how they work, see for yourselves
- Added "radar" contacts / laser contacts markers on the HMD for the Comanche (like those lil green boxes that show over targets on John Spartan's F/A-18).
- More minor tweaks to Stuff.
- Changes the Position of Certain indications.
- Added "Range to target" indication on gunships
- Added Landing Lights and Anti-Collision Lights indication for all Bluefor/Greenfor Choppers
- Littlebirds now have Flares (forgot to mention that in v1.0 :-p)
- Added Visual Reference guide.
- first release
- BI forums