I have decided to share this mod that started as a little project in order to learn more about modding ARMA III. The goal of is addon is to recreate the Portuguese Armed Forces to their full extent.
- One new faction: Portuguese Armed Forces, with several basic infantry units and two vehicles, a humvee and the latest portuguese combat car Pandur II.
- Retextured uniforms and vehicles.
- More features to be added as development goes on.
- New special forces troops: Commandos and Paratroopers with their own custom berets.
- A new retextured HMMWV: The M1151 M2.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
Credits & Thanks:
- A sincere thank you to RichardsD for allowing his port of vehicles from ARMA2 (dar_hmmwv) to be included in my addon!
- Aplion, for posting his port of ARMA II HMMWVs to ARMA III.
- Slatts, for his Carl Gustav port to ARMA III.
- massi, the author of nato_russian_sf_weapons that added so much "fun" to ARMA III.
- Bohemia Interactive Studios for making this game we all love.
- Thanks to RichardsD. For his HMMWV port from Arma 2.
- Many thanks to Spectrobe for his G36 pack wich is being used!
- EH-101 Merlin
- New groups
- Lynx Mk-95
- Air Force helicopter operators.
- Added ranger troops, for stealth specops missions.
- New groups along with all this.
- Retextured helicopter, and two new uniforms (Ranger and Air Force operators).
- More regular units, in particular missile especialists.
- More commando units.
- New groups for all the new units.
- Commando and Paratrooper units.
- Repair Specialist.
- HMMWV 1151 M2.
- Commando and Paratrooper Berets.
- Basic Infantry Units & Groups
- Retextured Humvee
- Pandur II
- Generic Names
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons
- G36 Pack
- G36 Pack Audio Fix by Raz0rLëgend v1.0