Date: 2016-07-19 11:36
This pack contains:
To install the Spec4Gear you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
I will of course get different variants out when I feel this vest is stable.
Updates will come as I have time. Whenever I have updates I post them as soon as I can to here and BIS forums .So please quit asking for updates.
Cunico and I are aware that people have been waiting for these uniforms and have plenty of other camouflages in mind that they would like to see.
While there was already an example of these released and the thread locked, it was released without given permission due to it being posted and available before even having an opportunity to discuss it with the other creators, timezones are a real thing.
But we'll all move on from that...
We understand that we cannot realistically create every camouflage people want to see nor represent every country people want to portray and with that in mind we have decided to put it out there that if you wish to create your own re-texture's please do us the courtesy of contacting us first and giving us time to contact each other and get back to you. One being in the US and the other in Australia. This may not be instant.
We would also like you to follow these few requests:
-Properly credit all original authors
-Do not remove the original watermarks from the original files.
AM I ABLE TO RE-TEXTURE THIS?:
WHEN CAN WE EXPECT AN UPDATE?:
2. Updates will come as I have time. Whenever I have updates I post them as soon as I can to here and BIS forums .So please quit asking for updates.
CAN YOU TAKE SPECIAL REQUESTS FOR DIFFERENT LAYOUTS ON THE VESTS?:
1. No, this is very time consuming as some of you might not know. If you want to pay me that is fine, but otherwise I have to go out of my way and take longer to release updates for everyone because an individual wants something special.
I DONT LIKE THE VEST, YOU SHOULD MAKE SOME CHANGES....:
1. If I want feedback or critiques on the items I make...I will ask for them, otherwise please keep this to yourself. If you don't like the vest and it bothers you, than please don't use it.
DO YOU HAVE PLANS FOR MORE GEAR?:
WHY DID YOU ONLY RELEASE ONE TEXTURE?:
1. A day before me releasing this pack my computer crashed or something and I lost all of the files to this vest. So let's be thankful that I even managed to release this. It will take more time for more textures until I can figure out a way to have the .psd files to make new textures. If I retexture over top of the Olive Drab, than colors will look strange. I'm not saying I can't do it, but it will take longer just to make a new texture. It will take some time.
Credits & Thanks:
RHS for feedback and support
Gurdy for so much information
Zeealex for weighing and tons of random help
Basti for the recover of PSD files
Alex for UV mapping, and random help with various questions
SpartanSix for textures and new logos
Sabre for his infamous textures
Reyhard for config help
- Added the missing GPNVGs of which I updated the positioning and size to fit the new helmet. I also adjusted the shine/plastic of the nods.
1. ADDED* Battlebelts
2. ADDED* CPC (Cage plate carriers) vests
3. ADDED* 3 Camo variants
4. ADDED* Opscore Maritime high cut
5. ADDED* 2 Camo variants (Green, Default Opscore color)
6. ADDED* SPec4 Logo to gear
7. ADDED* New PMAGS to CPC, will apply to LBT's next update
7. FIXED* spelling issues
8. FIXED* "Crye Gen 3 - Ranger" - to - "Crye Gen 3 (Ranger Green)"
9. FIXED* ACE compatibility issue while healing lower legs
10. FIXED* Femur positioning for other mods
11. FIXED* Shadow LODS
1. Fixed LOD distance issue
2. Fixed weighing issue with front pouch on (Medical Vest)
3. Fixed: (Team Lead) missing Pilot LOD
1. Fix bug with Apex update. Error " No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons/ItemInfo.scope'.
2. Fixed incorrect icons for certain vests.
3. Changed some naming formats
4. Resized some equipment that was a little oversized
5. Sorted out some camo issues
6. Fixed the issue with the vest flipping outward when crouched
7. Reweighed vests and objects
8. Started implementing belts
9. Created more shadow lods for objects
10. Fixed spelling issues on certain vests
1. Added a new bikey and repacked mods to be compatible on servers
2. Added new (WIP) GPNVG18s.
3. Fixed minor bugs.
Vests now act as armor
Should work on servers
Removed random Verts
Cleaned up on the file size
Cleaned up the config
Reweighed some things
the armor values should be fixed
also fixed some other bugs.
- its a whole new model with better textures and models
- also, this only consists of "1 LBT" and not different variants
- Fixed - Vest not acting as Armor, now takes 3-4 shots before dying.
- Fixed - No shadows, vest now casts shadows
- Added - New items to the vest
- Added - AOR1 and AOR 2 camo. variants.
- first public release
- BI forums
Tags: No tags