Date: 2009-03-13 08:06
Bush Wars Mod
This adds the Puma SA330C by the bushwars Mod team to your Arma
To install and use this add-on in ArmA simply unpack the file and put it into the ArmA/Addons folder. If you have the BushWars Mod Folder then you unpack the file to ArmA/BushWars/Addons folder.
Or use a mod folder to install/launch it (recommended).
If you don't know how to make and use modfolders have a look in our FAQ.
The helicopter sound does not loop properly but it is the best Puma sound I have at the moment, will change it as soon as I have better sound. For mission makers who wish to have the SAAF roundel viewed on the Pumas just insert this in the init field of the add-on in the mission editor: this setobjecttexture [2, "\bwc_puma\data\saaf_ca.paa"]. I have added this function so that Pumas can be used in non Bush Wars Mod missions. The wench is animated but does not function.
If you notice any other bugs please report them to Bush Wars Forum.
- Released for testing
- Fixed shadow LODS
- Added Rotors as proxies to fix Alpha problems
- Shadows now show properly on helicopter.
Version 1.075 Beta
- Changed some texture errors pointed out to me by Falcon1
- First Public release
- Fixed the Panel transparency bug
- Removed the SAAF Roundel which can now be set with the setobjecttexture command.
- Reworked the Bump Mapping for a more detailed effect as well as minor edits to textures.
- Removed the Gear User Action, gears now retract and open automatically at 25 meters height.
- Fixed pilot proxys to AH6_pilot.
- Pumas can now be locked on by Stinger Missiles or any Surface to Air missiles.
- Added View Pilot Geometry LOD for correct exit and entry of Pumas by AI soldiers Public Release 2.
- Added ammo belt animation to the FNMAG
- Fixed up some minor bugs and textures
- Added the Atlas Oryx Helicopter with wench animation
- Updated the Models.cfg file to include new animations
- Reworked Oryx textures
- ObmaR for models and textures
- DigiA for the config.cpp and model.cfg
- Ou Matroos Beta testing and sound
- FALCON 1 Beta testing/ technical material/ Images
- BIS for the Armed Assault Game and the tools (support)
- armedassault.info for their great Hosting offer and support
You can distribute this add-on on your homepage without further consultation as long as you don’t change or alter the file or its contents.
The Author is in no way responsible for any damages caused to yourself or to your computer by this product. Bohemia Interactive Studios is in no way liable for this product or for any damages caused. Use it at your own risk!
All material contained in this folder is open source, so please give credit where due.
- Bush wars forum
Bush Wars Weapons Pack
Tags: No tags