Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: Adds civilian UAV/ UGV and a terminal to go with it
Date: 2017-03-04 16:16
adds civilian uav terminal, uavs, ugvs and RC planes
also adds backpacks and a box with backpacks and terminals
Civilian Terminal, unarmed ground vehicle and unarmed aerial darter drone
To install the Civilian UAVs you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Add a civilian terminal to any civilian unit you want to use it with and put this in the init:
this additem "sab_CUAV_Terminal";Place a few manned civilian drones around it (Faction Civilian RC)
To use either add to a box/vehicle in editor using:
this addBackpackCargo ["sab_CUAV_BP",3];
or add to a player directly using
this addbackpack "sab_CUAV_BP";
Credits & Thanks:
trojan and piper models by Helijah http://helijah.free.fr
Das Attorney for config help
addon/port by [Dust]Sabre
License / Disclaimer:
The config part of this addon is released under Arma Public License (APL)
This addon can only be used in the ArmA series.
The Trojan and Piper models are released under CC-BY-SA
The author of gives no warranty.
-Dauphin works finally
-Piper and Trojan will still break the terminal after you crash. Any ideas what could be causing this?
fixed the tanoa errors and shadow lods as well as changes to the flight models
the dauphin still won't take off
added rc planes
- Zeus compability
- removed unecessary extra faction
- changed skins (still ultra simple)
- added some ugvs
- further improved config.cpp
- changed 3rd person camera on the uav
- changed Icon and Name of UAV Terminal, so its easier to find
- added 5 color variants for UAV
- box working, backpacks included
- fixed config
- Now includes a Backpack which will spawn a civilian quadcopter version
- Fixed an error in it which required some other mod from me to work properly
- I added a box with 5 UAV Terminals while I was at it
- first release
- Armaholic forums