an updated version of the All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)
which he also released on the BI forums
When you have already installed version 2014-10-18 or version 2015-01-01 of the All in Arma Terrain Pack (Lite or full) use the patch to update your exisiting installation!
All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) allows you to use all your beloved Arma terrains by BI in Arma 3:
- A1: Rahmadi, Sahrani, Southern Sahrani
- DLCs: United Sahrani, Porto
- A2: Utes, Chernarus
- OA: Desert, Takistan, Zargabad
- DLCs: Shapur, Proving Grounds, Bukovina, Bystrica, Takistan Mountains
- All BI terrains from A1, A2, OA and its DLCs
- Allows the use of most community made terrains from A1/A2/OA in A3
- No waterline bug on most custom terrains (ponds are removed completely as BI has no solution)
- Makes it possible to port and play game modes/missions from previous Arma titles in A3
- Preview images in terrain selection
- Alphabetic ordering in terrain selection
- New A3 tech lighting and street lamps
- Adjusted object penetration and impact effects
- Dust from infantry and vehicle movement
- Correctly falling walls
- More organic landscape textures for Chernarus
- Fully MP compatible
- Working save games in SP
- Works with ZEUS
- No rpt errors and missing strings
- Signed version
- Lite version for improved performance and smaller download
- Extra standalone data only version and each terrain as separate download
- Fast and simple all-in-one download via torrent or mega
- 7z compressed for smaller and thus quicker download
- Added: A3 style grass in ACR terrains.
- Changed: set author to BI terrains.
- Changed: tweaked Utes' clutter.
- Changed: Summer Chernarus has now its own map preview.
- Fixed: crash in Chernarus/terrain with A2 structures due to faulty texture.
- Fixed: A1 terrain crashes due to map grid definitions.
- Fixed: EnvSounds for Takistan, Zargabad and Takistan (cut out).