Arma Server Monitor - Linuxby
ArmA Server Monitor (ASM) was created by Fred41 to monitor Windows ArmA 2 or ArmA 3 game servers.
ASM for Linux is the same thing for Linux Arma 3 servers. It consists of:
There are more detailed instructions here: Wiki - Arma Server Monitor for Linux
The quick start instructions are:
- Download ASM.zip from Fred41's GitHub page and extract that to your Arma 3 server directory
- Remove ASMdll.dll
- Change the names of the files from ASM.zip to all-lowercase letters.
- Download the binary release of ASM for Linux from here and extract that somewhere.
- Copy asm and asmdll.so to your A3 server directory.
- Move ("cd") into the A3 server directory and run the ASM service in the background:
./asm -s &>asm.out &- Start the A3 server with the @asm mod folder loaded. (Alternatively, you can put asm.pbo into the A3 addons folder)
- From your Windows machine, connect the ArmaServerMonitor.exe GUI client to your A3 server.
- Start Arma 3 and join the Linux A3 server. Start a mission.
- Now observe the runtime stats of the Linux A3 server in the Windows GUI app.
Bug reports are welcome, either here, but preferably on the Dev-Heaven project issue tracker here
asm renamed to armaservermonitor, various bug fixes
Fixed erratic CPS calculation that caused the glitchy graph in ArmaServerMonitor
- Show asmdll initialization in the Arma server log output:
2015/05/09, 9:08:08 "ASM.fsm started"
asmdll: reading settings from ./asm.ini
asmdll: extension loaded
asmdll: init successful, pid 20012, using slot 0
- Fixed: hung server-side instances would make the client receive garbage data.
- first release
- BI forums
- Arma Server Monitor - Windows (ASM.pbo and ASM.ini)
- The 32-bit runtime libraries for GNU clib and Gnome GLib 2.
Tags: No tags