Requirements: All Arma Standalone (AiA SA)
Signed: Yes, serverkey available
Short description: Replacement addons for AiA
Date: 2015-01-07 17:57
All in Arma High Quality pack (AiA HQ)by
The All in Arma High Quality pack (AiA HQ) is a fancy name for a pack of replacements addons to be used in combination with All in Arma. It includes infantry, vehicle and weapon model as well as sound replacements.
You need the latest All Arma Standalone (AiA SA) version.
List of replacements
Only fully compatible with All Arma Standalone (AiA SA). The old AiA version may have some issues here and there.
Hotfix for sound changes
Download AiA_SoundReplacement_Weapons_With_JSRS.pbo and put to @AllInArmaHighQualityPack\addons:
- Mega mirror
- GoogleDrive mirror
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
This is a fifth release. There still might be bugs.
If you find one or some, please report them in here.
You are most welcome to suggest new replacements.
Please be as specific as possible (addon X by author Y should replace unit/weapon/vehicle Z) and provide links.
Possible are infantry units and weapons from A3. For vehicles, especially air units, content from A2/OA is okay too.
Also possible are sound replacements (although volume issues I personally might not be able to sort).
Credits & Thanks:
For their assistance and suggestions:
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
APL-SA: Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)
This work is licensed under a Arma Public License Share Alike:
Basically just syncs with the latest AiA SA version that uses CUP weapons as default now.
As I had to change the class inheritance for that, I had to
1) Remove JSRS - CUP weapons use JSRS sounds itself though
2) Updated weapon replacements - in case you prefer these over CUP weapons
3) Updated a few infantry replacements to work with their latest versions
New Infantry Model Replacements:
- CZ Desert with ACR A3Team's Army of the Czech Republic A3
- CZ SpecialForce with ACR A3Team's Army of the Czech Republic A3 and massi's USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs DevGRU and Delta Force
- CZ Woodland with ACC's Polish Armed Forces Mod (should get replaced fully with Army of the Czech Republic A3 soon)
- Also updated the PMC replacement to work pomigit's latest PG Services - Private Military Company
- contains the hotfix for AiA_SoundReplacement_Weapons_With_JSRS.
- BI forums
- =ARC= NATO Offensive Mods - GER Pack
- All Arma Standalone (AiA SA)
- Arma 2 US Helicopters import
- Army of the Czech Republic A3 - ACR_A3
- ASDG Joint Rails
- AV IndUs (US Army inspired units)
- CAF Aggressors
- CAF Aggressors Patch #1
- CAF Aggressors Patch #2
- East vs West
- F-35B Lightning II
- HAFM UAZ Cars
- HAFM ArmA 2 UK Wheeled - Import
- HAFM - ArmA 2 HMMWVs import
- HLC M60E4
- J.S.R.S. Soundmod
- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons
- PG Services - Private Military Company
- Polish Armed Forces Mod
- RDS East Static Weapons Pack
- RDS Tank Pack
- RH M4/M16 pack
- RH Pistol pack
- Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnaz
- South Zagorian Army Mod
- SP Pack
- STI A-10
- Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah
- UK Special Forces
- UK Pack
- US Marine Corp and MARSOC units
- USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs DEVGRU and Delta Force
Tags: No tags