GPNVG-18 Panoramic Night Vision Goggles
Teeha & Warlord554
L3-GPNVG18 Night Vision Goggles are specialized to give their operator a wider Field of View by extending the the number of image intensifier tubes from two to four.
This extended FOV will give any unit operating at night a significant advantage working in tight environments such as buildings or cockpits.
Due to the advanced look of the goggles they would be perfect for any SOF kit you plan on making!
- TAN L3-GPNVG18's
- TAN L3-GPNVG18's W/ Battery Pack
- BLK L3-GPNVG18's
- BLK L3-GPNVG18's W/ Battery Pack
- TAN L3-GPNVG18's (Recon)
- TAN L3-GPNVG18's (Recon) W/ Battery Pack
- BLK L3-GPNVG18's (Recon)
- BLK L3-GPNVG18's (Recon)W/ Battery Pack
- Custom wrap around headstrap
To install the GPNVG-18 Panoramic Night Vision Goggles you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Tan - A3_GPNVG18_F
Black - A3_GPNVG18_BLK_F
Tan with battery - A3_GPNVG18b_F
Black with battery - A3_GPNVG18b_BLK_F
Tan Recon - A3_GPNVG18_REC_F
Black Recon - A3_GPNVG18_REC_BLK_F
Tan with battery Recon - A3_GPNVG18b_REC_F
Black with battery Recon - A3_GPNVG18b_REC_BLK_F
When player isn't wearing helmet with the battery variants the battery pack is floating. (Will be fixed with a model update).
The view is slightly off centered to the left.
Please inform me of any bugs not listed.
- Brightness/Contrast configuration
- Green hue on players face while NVG's are active
- Update primary headstrap texture
- Working Batteries
- More Night Vision Goggles
This is still work in progress so any bugs/suggestions you guys come up with will be gladly accepted by myself and WarLord!
Credits & Thanks:
You guys here on the forums for all of your patience and support as I'm still learning the ropes of modding!
I do also want to give a massive shoutout to WarLord554 for teaching me the basics of modding and fixing all the stuff I couldn't!
- Sven, Original Model -
- WarLord554, Models, Textures, Configs -
- Cunico, Helping me fix my headstrap model -
Added Thermal variants of each of the existing types of night vision
Fixed the launch screen pop up error (Thanks to Bamse)
- Added server key
- Fixed issue where players would see the goggles in front of their camera
- Fixed error that appeared when NVG's were first worn.
- Fixed texture paths
- Updated LOD's to work with updated textures
- Updated Ammobox to include all NVG variants
- Added Zeus Support
- Fixed Black NVG Textures so they now show up (Possibly not due to recent discoveries)
- Fixed Shadow Issues
- Added Recon Variants that only show when on
- Changed Blur to include a slight blur around the edges.
- Initial Release
- BI forums