Requirements: HAFM - ArmA 2 HMMWVs import
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This is an extention pack for HAFM_HMMWV's.
Date: 2015-01-15 09:55
This pack gonna add all HMMWV's form arma2 and more, with upgraded visual an features.
This addon is an extention pack for the HAFM - ArmA 2 HMMWVs import.
Currently it contains the following:
- Default ArmA 3 weapons
- Default ArmA 3 Units (crew)
- Default ArmA 3 sounds
- Working mirrors (PIP)
- TFAR Support
- XmedSys objects in vehicle inventory
- Openable Doors (and some useless anims like openable medibox and trunk in medevac)
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
Issues with gyrocam user proxy and with destruct RVMAT.
Zeroing on M240's.
Credits & Thanks:
BIS for A2 free samples
Aplion for unbinarized port release and hafm pack
MrEwok for additionnal textures, config, SOV physx, anims and modeling
License / Disclaimer:
This mod is released under:
Creative Commons Licence
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- Added Slingload compatibility for all HMMWV
- Added Firing from vehicle on SOV variant
- Fixed zeus compatibility for:
- Fixed wrong facing icon
- Added bikey and bisign
- Fixed Frag6 inside bags
- Fixed zeus compatibilty
- Fixed M1114 gunner proxy on all lod's
- Added deployable camonet (desert/woodland) on M1151_M2_Deployment
- fixed M240 anims and ammo
- fixed some errors in ambulance textures
- fixed external destruction rvmat for ambulances
- fixed frag6 texture issue trought the windows in 1st LOD
- added ambulance with backlights variant (variant are gonna be removed when i've the user action on/off working)
- added walkable back compartment on ambulance
- fixed ambulance stairs can't be open if backdoors 1 and 2 aren't open
- fixed cfgNonAiVehicles error spamming
- Added SOV_M2 variant (wip)
- Fixed crate issue
- Fixed WaterDammage/Resistance
- Fixed some destruction effects
- M240 should now spawn with ammo
I have renamed the @EWK_M1151 folder to @EWK_HMMWV so be sure to delete or replace the old pbo.
- Added Bikey.
- Mod is now binarized
- Fixed wheel issue
- Fixed view gunner too zoomed
- Fixed Game freeze at spawn
- Fixed some texture errors
- Added EWK prefix to classNames
- Weight reduced to 299Mo
- Alpha release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- HAFM - ArmA 2 HMMWVs import
- STI Weapons - Launchers
- Task Force Arrowhead Radio