released an updated version of his Easy Redress Functions
on the BI forums
I present to you five different redress functions and an extra function to easily create your own redress functions (coming soon, needs a bit tidying up). A common complaint about ARMA III is it's lack of vanilla content, hence many people turn to mods but for me if I see a mission with a list of ten unit mods that mission will be ignored. However there are only four factions in game which limits the mission maker. These functions use purely vanilla content and aim to help remedy that situation.
- British Units
- FIA Units
- Militant Forces for Altis Units (MFA)
- CSAT Special Forces Division Units (SFD)
- CSAT ALT
- Altis Police Departement Units (APD)
- New script added: "GetLoad.sqf",see bottom spoiler
- New Script added: "Alternative CSAT", slightly less futuristic CSAT without the defender series of helmets but with advanced uniforms. Simulates a slightly less advanced and less well equipped CSAT.
- Changed: "LIGHT" and "HEAVY" APD units now wear Police Caps rather than their old military caps.
- Fixed: " No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons'" Error-took about two hours of bug hunting but finally found the cause and added an extra check to deal with it.