For some missions i am creating I have build a DEVGRU Hangar. Just to have something where we can start from.
I like to share it because maybe others like it too.
I did not use a hangar that's already on the map but used the hangar object from the editor. So you can place it where you want on Altis or in any other map you like.
Does it have the Lock & Load table from the movie Lone Survivor? Ofcourse it has :-) You can setup or load your gear on it. It has VAS 2.6 (Credits Tonic) and ASOR Gear Selector (Credits Lecks).
Installation / Usage:
See this example mission how to use in your own missions:
- DEVGRU Hangar TemplateExample mission
Place the pbo file in your arma3 mpmission map, for example: Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
Watch your Step:
1. On some items I used the setpostion in the init Field so when you rotate the hangar (and everything that's inside) the "Lone Survivor Lock & Load Table" can be a bit messed up. You have to fix that up manually by moving the objects. Just play around with the stuff.
2. I also placed the hangar in the field. Some bushes / threes are still there when the hangar is placed on them. Trees growing through the congrete isn't cool So i tried the grasscutter (in the editor) but that doesn't do anything. I also used the command: (getPos this nearestObject xxxxxx) setDamage 1; Where xxxxxx is the nearest ID on the map. That trick does flatten the bushes but it's still visible. I haven't found a workaround yet...suggestions are welcome.
I tested it also during nighttime and i'm not completely satisfied yet. All works fine, it's just a little cosmetic thing.
I think the lamps in the hangar cannot be turned on. Maybe someone can confirm that?
So i used three camping lights for getting some atmoshspere but i have some troubles with those because I wanted them to be placed correctly on the table or whatever. When i use "this enableSimulation false" on the lamp it doesn't turn on. Also the setpos command turns off the lamp?? I haven't found a workaround yet..so any suggestion..please shoot. I hope I overlooked something.
Ah..a last note:
I know it's not perfect (i'm still making adjustments) ...but hey it's free of use..change whatever you want. Suggestions are also welcome here.
Credits & Thanks:
VAS 2.6 - Credits Tonic
ASOR Gear Selector - Credits Lecks
- found a solution for the lights in hangar. It's still nog perfect but better than the campinglights, those are removed.
- add extra items, mainly from the latest arma 3 update.
- template starts now during night time.
- update to ASOR Gear Selector v1.42
- first release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- USSOCOM 75th Ranger, Navy SEALs DEVGRU and Delta Force
- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons
- ARP2 Objects