BWI Addons - Su-25 Frogfoot Pack
This adds different versions of the Su-25 Frogfoot to your arma 3.
- Su-25K Frogfoot:- IRAQ PRE 1991
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
We had trouble getting any contact/response from SARMAT on the Georgia paint so if they don't want it there we can remove it in a update.
Credits & Thanks:
-BIS - Original model & Textures
-LordJarhead - Custom sounds from A2OA
-nzdfcrash - Tidy up, varients and port
-SARMAT/citizensnip - Georgia Texture
-Myke - Weapons from his aircraft weapons pack
-Chortles - Testing being a bug finding savant
License / Disclaimer:
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
ADDITIONALLY, I explicitly grant the right for this software to compiled and freely distributed as a ArmA PBO together with a file which reproduces the contents of this file.
To use any samples or tools provided by Bohemia Interactive to mod Arma 3, you must agree to the following conditions of use:
1. Bohemia Interactive grants to you a personal, non-exclusive license to open and modify the samples and use the tools for the purpose of designing, developing, testing, and producing non-commercial game content for PC game Arma 3.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Bohemia Interactive is providing you the samples and tools free of charge in order to allow you creation of non-commercial game content for Arma 3 only and you agree to not commercially exploit any game content you may create using the samples or tools without Bohemia Interactive prior written permission.
3. Bohemia Interactive doesn't give you permission to exploit the samples and models in any other way, especially not to convert them for use in any other game or engine than Arma 3.
- PhysX changes
- Minor Fixes
- Added New KM cockpit
- Replaced FM
- Toned down aircraft sounds
- Added Russian T Model
- Vikhr now correct amount
- Fixed numerous bugs and problems
- Fixed Polka dancing su25 issue
- Initial Release
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3