LT: Living Through is a total modification for military simulation game Arma 3.
After more than 50 days hard work regardless of day and night, after paid a great effort, New Terrain \ New Structures \ New Plants \ New Rocks \ New Objects \ New Vehicle \ New Weapons \ New Sounds \ New Characters(Female) \ New Animation \ New UI \ New Mission \ Massive Scripting
New Launcher even a new P2P NAT traversal communication extension...
But we finally released our game modification.
We recently often think, we are indeed overestimating our abilities, our time, these are really a tremendous amount of work.
The superpower's nuclear weapons, which equivalent to five billion tons of TNT, launched all around the world and explosion on the planet in less than a year.
After the nuclear war, a lot of dust gathered in the lower stratosphere and rotate to go along with the Earth's rotation.
The wolrd below 2500 meters altitude, trap in the haze of nuclear winter.
Human beings not noly responsible for this catastrophe, but also the most direct victims.
Only lucky, physically highly qualified, less than 100 million people survive.
they kept escape to the survival spots around the world, Alps, Bolivia, Pamirs and Tibet...
looking for the sun、water and food, search rare 'wonderherb' to reduce nuclear radiation and keep energetic.
A lot of people helping each other in an attempt to ride out the storm, even so, some bad bunch of people are constantly make humanity stains.
You are the one, who are looking, searching, helping, talking, running, killing or dying... in the survival spot.
- Free survival role playing game without zombies or monsters, real-time user saved profile, Both singleplay and on-line multiplayer use same saved user profile.
- New peer to peer game networking technology (NAT traversal HOST online game)*
- New 20x20km high precision terrain with new vegetations and some Chinese structures
- Black market trading system.
- New Weapons such as handmade Crossbow and ex-government forces firearms*
- New High-quality vehicles: China-style electric tricycle，dugout canoe，clunkers*
- New female characters with many identities, few new male head models and a new part of the animation system*
- Powerful Arma 3 Extension functions librarys
*Imperfect, incomplete contents in alpha version, will upgrade soon.
LT\AddOns - LT: Living Through main packages. Keep the path, do not remove, rename, move or revise!
LT\*.dll - Game necessary files use keep game play correctly, Arma 3 Extension functions dynamic-link librarys. Keep the path, do not remove, rename, move or revise!
LT\*.sys - Game necessary files use keep game play correctly, Keep the path, do not remove, rename, move or revise!
LT\Keys - Server key, you can copy it to Arma 3 root path, but Keep the path, do not remove, rename, move or revise!
LT\*.txt - Related documents
LTLauncher\LTLauncher.exe - You have to execute the LTLauncher.exe to use LTLauncher's NAT traversal technology in order to peer-to-peer (P2P) communication. Otherwise you may not be able to connect to the SOLOHOST or let others to join yours.
LTLauncher\*.dll - Related dynamic-link librarys of the Launcher, KEEP THE PATH, DO NOT REMOVE, RENAME, MOVE OR REVISE!
LTLauncher\Config.ini - Launcher's startup parameters, You can revise the file if needed.
LTLauncher\Resource - Launcher's Resource
Download the Community Base addons A3
Extract the folders in the LTLivingThrough_v011alpha.7z archive into the Arma 3 root folder: e.g."D:\Steam\SteamBin\SteamApps\common\Arma 3"
Execute the "LTLauncher\LTLauncher.exe"* to play LT!
You have to execute the LTLauncher.exe to use LTLauncher's NAT traversal technology in order to peer-to-peer (P2P) communication. Otherwise you may not be able to connect to the SOLOHOST or let others to join yours.
If you encounter this error "Server Disconnect" and also have your own dedicated server, then you can set up your own P2P list server to use the function similar to HAMACHI, without HAMACHI, without registration or VPN.
Download the LT_P2P_ListServer
and run it on dedicated server.
LTLauncher click "SOLOHOST" >> go into game main ui >> click "SOLOHOST", Then you have started a singleplay online game.
LTLauncher click "BULLEIN" to check the game's news and intels.
LTLauncher click "INCURSION" >> if the icon link is green, means that you can invading other people's SOLOHOST game >> "JOIN".
LTLauncher click "PLAY ARMA3" >> Start the Arma 3 in common mode, "Config.ini" include Arma 3 startup parameters, You can revise the file if needed.
At least make sure that has the following parameters is include: "-mod=@CBA_A3;LT" and for ClientCmdline: "-connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2400 -mod=@CBA_A3;LT"
More info about Arma 3 Startup Parameters https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Startup_Parameters
Simple control instructions:
(Have to read for newbies)
Due to the lack at Help tips of current version of game, please read the following instructions and check ingame tooltips to play the game without confused.
Key "1" - Communicate or trading with people.
Key "2" - Put weapons down or put them back.
Key "3" - Wave to get the other players' attention
Key "4" - Checks the current state of youself, as well as your humanity scores.
- Inventory can use old items make(Virtual synthesis) new equipments,
- Buildings around to collecting items,
- Highland wilderness to collect wonderherbs,
- Different levels of wonderherbs efficacy are not the same, them can reduce radiation, cure diseases, and even has the body stimulation like stimulants, they are usually very valuable.
- If you are thirsty, you can go to the River to collect water. Temporarily will quench your thirst and reduce pain, but this way in the long term is harmful to your health.
- Don't to spill any more blood, unless you believe he was a murderous villain, Otherwise you will be hard to survive.
To be continue...
When you start a new game and always in black screen, just reswan youself to fix.
When you start a solohost and can't find any people after 8-10 mins, just restart the host to fix.
When you have connection issues (troubleshooting by Tonic):
1. Copy the folder LT to your arma directory and do not rename it
2. Copy the LTLauncher to your desktop or whatever you want it
3. Go into LTLauncher and right click each file separately and goto Properties and at the bottom it will most likely say that this file is blocked because it was transferred from another computer. Just press Unblock and repeat the process for each file.
4. Edit Config.ini and edit ArmaDirectory, make sure it points to the directory where ARMA 3 is installed in my case it looks like this: ArmaDirectory=D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\
5. Open the launcher (Run as Administrator) and click SOLO HOST and then play.
Credits & Thanks:
Playable Contents/Scripting - ALUN(JB_UP_DOWN)
Programming - SEVEN
Artist - RILL
Terrain Editing - JIANJUN
3D Artist/ Terrain Create/ Programming/ Project Leader - FROMZ
License / Disclaimer:
See the included license file!
- Fixed "Network Fault or you use illegal save file, please reset the network and do not use other computer to play" bug in some situation.
- First public release
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3