I present to you the TACP (Tactical Air Control Party) MRAP.
It's a simple retexture of the vanilla MRAP with some new additions.
- New Turret UI.
- Mounted Laser Designator.
- Added White Phosphorus Rounds in the GMG version, to mark targets.
- Added more inventory items more suitable for FAC roles.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
For usage and information instructionss of how to use xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please refer to the included documentation.
Credits & Thanks:
- PatchworkHD for the awesome textures.
- TheSystematicPsycho for the "Laser On" marker.
- geraldbolso1899 (config)
- PatchworkHD (textures) (Check Patchwork's Youtube Channel)
License / Disclaimer:
You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only.
You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or
mirror it without geraldbolso1899's prior permission and agreement.
- Changed the name od the addon to "USAF TACP Assets"
- Added custom skins for UAV, UGV and M-RAP.
- Custom UI for turrets.
- Added White Phosphorous rounds to mk19 on the UGV and M-RAP.
- Added desert variant for UGV.
- Added Laser Designator to UGV.
- Initial Release.
- BI forums