ARMSCor - A109
The AgustaWestland AW109 is a light-weight, twin-engine, eight-seat multi-purpose helicopter built by the Anglo-Italian manufacturer AgustaWestland. First flown as the Agusta A109 in 1971, the craft has been used in light transport, medevac, search-and-rescue, and military roles.
Supports: Advanced flight model, manual landing gear, sling loading 500kg, firing from door seats and much more.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
- A109: (Changes impacting all versions of the A109)
* Issue: Cockpit can do with some more work.
* Issue: Cargo area needs more work. Visually.
* Issue: Passengers can board helo while doors are closed.
* Issue: Destroying electronics/avionics has no effect on electronic functionality.
* Issue: Damage is not yet visualized. (Helo takes damage but can't be seen.)
* Issue: Missing second row seats
* Issue: AI Co-pilot does not get into proper seat.
* Issue: CargoTurrets firing angles needs to be fixed.
* Issue: CargoTurrets enter from wrong/strange sides.
* Issue: Co-Pilot has scope and should not + weird behaviour of scope
* Removed: Service Menu (BI keeps breaking this, I'll bring this back at a later stage.)
This is a BETA version. If you are not happy to play with content that might have small issues then DON'T download this.
- [Fixed] FFV turret angles. (Still needs some tweaking so please report back.)
- [Improved] CSAT & IND textures have been further refined. (This will be an ongoing process.)
Bespreek deze update in de discussies-sectie.
- BI forums