This is an addon pack for the JTF121 Community consisting of Vehicles, Weapons and Units.
Custom Configured 762 & 556mm Bullpup Rifles
Custom Configured Zafir LMG
Custom textured and configured Uniforms, Vests and Vehicles
Includes Grace Warrior FV510 Retextures and Grace_Sway
New ACES_Unit pack with custom configured Huron
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
Credits & Thanks:
AngelWingGamingJacob - Texture PSD's
b00ce - Texture PSD's
BI - Weapon Configs and Texture Configs
Easy_Redbeard - had a good look at his keltec config (Forgot to add this before)
rexehuk - had a good look at his sound library config from Arma2 and adapted one for A3
- Cleaned up classnames and configs
- fixed Land Rover wobble
- added a JTF 121 version of Kio's L85
- Added some new uniforms and Vests
- Added a basic Mk7 helmet based off of SP's models
- added LEA config > @JTF121>lea>
- Added Armor Crew Uniforms
- Syrian Units now Use the Community Upgrade Project weapons instead of HLC AK
- Added JTF 121 Landrovers thanks to massi and aplion for the original port
- Removed FSA fighters until I can release some them with decent textures.
- Added my syrian units
- Fixed GAB_A1 .paa error when opening in VA.
- Added a Slightly larger Compass, Watch & GPS
- Removed UI clutter from screen
- Enabled all Arma 3 structures/wrecks/ruins in the editor
- Fixed GAB-A1 .paa errors when removing silencer
- Added placeable sound ambient based on RUK_Sound library
- first release
- Combat Space Enhancement
- Task Force Arrowhead Radio
- Community Base addons A3
- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack