Date: 2015-07-26 13:17
What it is:
- Middle east irregulars (BIS guerilla with iranian heads, speaking farsi) armed with RHS mod weapons.
- African irregulars (BIS guerilla with african heads, speaking farsi) armed with RHS mod weapons.
- East european irregulars (BIS guerilla with RHS heads, speaking russian) armed with RHS mod weapons.
- West european irregulars (BIS guerilla with NATO heads, speaking english) armed with US RHS mod weapons.
- To be used as OPFOR
What it isnt:
- To be used as playable units
- My job (so wont take request and probably not fix any discovered bugs within days if i dont feel like it )
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
- Yes probably
- Un-f**ked V1.2
- Fixed uniforms to prevent nudity in MP
- Changed some inventory to utilize RHS AKM/AKMS
- Added African, East European and West European factions
- Added Armored vehicles to all factions
- ALiVE support
- first release
- BI forums
- RHS: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation
- RHS: United States Armed Forces