Author: Pierre MGI
Requirements: No addons required
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2015-03-26 06:46
Surf waves of enemies while trying to save capt. Miller.
This mission is also a DEMO for MGI_TG_V2 , which is a tactical glasses add-on. You don't need to download it, just wear on glasses when you want to test it!
Concerning add-on, I've just improved some functions. For instance, captured units let down weapons and actual remaining ammos. GPS auto-zoom is also modified for current task distance.
- demo enables JOIN / LEAVE group for player side AI units. Enable "Unit Ident On" in menu, point to unit and right click for a JOIN/LEAVE action.
- player can CAPTURE weakened enemy units. Same process to CAPTURE an enemy infantry unit within 100m (250m for this demo mission). See documentation for more precise conditions.!
- change COMBAT MODE of your group
- Tactical SitRep, weapon / ammo / status reports for player side units
- HUD, waypoint, task ,alti, compass,...
- zeroing assistance,
- large autozooming GPS
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/Missions folder.
Pop-up task notifications aren't displayed when player wears on tactical glasses. (but remain displayed in map view).
This problem of priority in displaying Rsc layouts isn't solved but doesn't prevent from tasks flow.
Miller is under care until he is transportable (seated) by vehicle.
You can repair the ICRC helo or the UN hunter yourself if close to vehicle, with a toolkit in your inventory. One's repairing the helo. It's a good idea to defend his position. For sure a repair specialist can also repair the hunter if close to this vehicle."Repair" order isn't sufficient to have a vehicle in good order.
- MGI HUD tactical glasses (Optional)