[MSK] HeliDoor Scriptby
Hello pilots, co-pilots, gunners and passengers, this is my helicopter-door-opening script. At least a beta-version of it.
It adds actions to open/close every door of every (supported) helicopter in your mission.
Script is MP-compatible (thanks to 14.JgKp., especially BenAtArms, for testing)
Supports the following Helicopters:
-Taru (all doors!)
-Littlebird (if doors are added before mission starts!)
Supports following Languages:
Installation / Usage:
Download, unzip (7zip) and put it into your mission's folder (Remember to put 'stringtable.xml' into your missions root-folder).
Then put the following syntaxe into your init.sqf:
"0 = execVM "[MSK]_HD\[MSK]_HD.sqf";"
- Helicopters that spawn later in mission won't get the actions. I'll work on that issue.
- Further translations
- Fire-from-vehicle for Passengers if the doors are open
- maybe I make a mod-version, together with additional features
Credits & Thanks:
- Thanks to marker for English, syncie for Dutch, NorX_Aengell and ussmarines for French, Shuravi_rnd for Russian, RabsRincon for Spanish and Fr3eMan for Italian translations!
- Thanks to 14.Jägerkompanie for testing and feedback (especially BenAtArms)!
- Thanks to BI for creating ArmA3
- Added: Italian translation (thanks to Fr3eMan)
- Added: Backdoors of the Taru-variants (medical and transport)
- Added: Spanish translation (thanks to RabsRincon)
- Fixed: Issues in French translation (sorry to all Frenchman!)
- Added Russian translation (thanks to Shuravi_rnd)
- Added feature request: If you have a LittleBird with doors it will get the specific actions
- Added french and dutch translation (Thanks to syncie, NorX_Aengell and ussmarines for translating)
- Fixed the Huron/Taru-issue (Hopefully it works correct in MP)
- Added stringtable.xml to use different languages
- Added English version (Thanks to marker)
- Hopefully I managed to get rid of the huge loading-time-issue
- first release