BECTI is a Conquer The Island gamemode based on the old school OFP MFCTI where two teams composed of Players and AI fight for the controls of an island in a power struggle with towns and bases.
The commander is the leader of your side, only he may build the base and set the income distribution, all team leaders shall always listen to the commander. The commander is the only one which is able to perform upgrades and assign orders.
Towns need to be captured and held by your side, to capture a town, you simply have to stand next to the flag while no enemy is around, but watch out ! the town occupation may try to defend it ! The generated income and the units may vary depending on a town's size.
Funds are mainly earned by capturing town and salvaging wrecks but killing enemies will also reward you with a bounty bonus, funds may be used to purchase units and gear.
Parameters allows you to play with a different setup all the time, nearly everything can be changed (AI, base, environment, economy, gameplay, module, respawn, towns...).
A new interface for the dialogs and a new interraction menu (using the ~ key by default)
Capacity to forcelock a enemy vehicle
Capacity to repair a vehicle if you have a tool kit
A field meshing network (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesh_networking), working as a tree network with dynamic reconfiguration trying to minimize battery consumption (not modeled)
Capacity to hack inside the enemy network from a connected stolen vehicle
A basic hud giving you the basic information
A tactical hud, highlighting friendly units and target that are shared across network (sharing is automatic if you are connected).
A basic Active Protection System (APS) for APCs and MBTs
A dynamic commander selection process (anyone can take and leave command from HQ and CC, player can vote to eject the current commander)
Ability for players to repair and build structures (and be paid for it)
Ability to load statics and crates into to offroads (based on the original idea of John641611
A revive system based on the original idea from Farook
Artillery and air radar
Capacity to customize the aircraft loadout (from Henroth)
Capacity to use slingload using the new choppers from the DLC
Capacity to attach the pod on the tarru from the sling load
Capacity to paradrop the pods or the slingloaded object
Capacity to pack the heavy vehicles inside pods or containers for transport
Capacity to add gear inside vehicles
Continuously tracked inventories of players
Remote control of AI drivers
Many more upgrades available for the commander
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.
Additional Mission behaviors:
Dynamic weather (randomWeather2 from Meatball) and random start time
A strategic Mode (a bit like AAS), that allows the localisation of the action and guides the commander to select a strategy.
Base protections system (a base is protected if the three closest towns are owned)
vTown mortars : The towns groups are able to call support on player positions.
Town CAS : The town groups are calling CAS to protect the town, it might be an attack helicopter or a CAS plane. (depend on the town value)
AI resistance patrols between towns with the priority to retake or defend the town.
HOTFIX: Fixed HQ wreak removed if once packed
HOTFIX: Can take command on any factory
- FEATURE: Henroth Aircraft loadout customisation
- FEATURE: New interraction Menu (tilde key)
- FEATURE: New Tablet Menu
- FEATURE: New Choppers and pod Modules
- FEATURE: Dynamic Commanding (take com at HQ or CC)
- FEATURE: Possibility to leave Com seat IG
- FEATURE: Possibility vote eject the commander
- FEATURE: Ability to pack unpack heavy vehicle for sling load
- FEATURE: Ability to pack HQ for sling load
- FEATURE: Ability to attach slingload to taru
- FEATURE: Ability to drop slingload/attachement using parachute (if above 30m)
- FEATURE: Laser Targets shown in hud/map (if both unit and player connected)
- FEATURE: Player are able to build/repair the base buildings (and get paid)
- PARAM: Enable/Disable workers (AI Com will still use them)
- PARAM: Gear access on Ammo trucks/pod
- PARAM: Gear access on Medical trucks/pod
- PARAM: Ability to buy at town flags
- PARAM: AI teams can be activated per side
- PARAM: Weather acceleration is now working with TimeMultiplier and randomWeather2
- PARAM: Adaptative groupsize for player can be disabled
- PARAM: TacHud targeting report can be disable using its sensitivity
- PARAM: Henroth Aircraft Loadout customisation (v1.3)
- CHANGE: if AI teams are enabled, an AI will take command if not taken by a player
- CHANGE: Respawn timer computed with last death time and respawn distance
- CHANGE: Gear button moved on action menu (depends on target)
- CHANGE: Have acess to gear of vehicles if unlocked
- CHANGE: Always have access to gear if connected
- CHANGE: New watchdog for structure cleanup preventing stuck game
- CHANGE: rewriting part of online help
- CHANGE: Using online help as welcome screen
- CHANGE: All dialog modified
- CHANGE: Refuel removed from Repair Trucks
- CHANGE: Removed death camera
- CHANGE: UGVs are back
- CHANGE: UAVs - UGVs are getting removed if not connected (1h-10m)
- CHANGE: AI team leader starting gear
- CHANGE: Town Capture award computed with teambalance and teamplay
- CHANGE: commanding view always disabled
- CHANGE: Capture area marked on map
- CHANGE: player gear can be set as permanant
- CHANGE: Vehicule ownership is now persistant over JIP
- CHANGE: FOB are removed, please use the mobile varients
- CHANGE: Commander town activation action in the tablet menu
- CHANGE: Commanderallways get the money for capping
- CHANGE: Benny's hook Code Disabled
- FIX: No remote control if gunner present in the vehicle
- FIX: Town mortar less agressive
- FIX: Patrols getting removed while capping
- FIX: More probability of good weather
- FIX: AI can cap towns
- FIX: AI team orders should work with strat mode
- FIX: Missing current magazines on respawn
- FIX: Hud not showing if the strategic mode is disabled
- FIX: BAse area not showing if base protection disabled
- FIX: cti_netmarker global variable useless and removed
- FIX: Disapearing occupation and resistance on disactivation
- CODE: heavy artillery radar moved back on server
- CODE: Full rewrite of the revive system
- CODE: 3P restriction moved to onEachFrame EH stack
- CODE: Optimisations for non strategic mode
As specified by Benny the original mission is under nada, thus so must be its derivatives. So you may reuse, modify and redistribute as you like as long as you keep proper credits.
Credits & thanks:
Benny for the original mission
Bl1p, Fluit for random AI skill
=ATM=Pokertour for ATM airdrop
Meatball for randomWeather2
Prodavec for Map Markers titling
Farooq for his original idea of a revive script
Sari for updating the sanitize scripts
John681611 for his original idea of offroad augmentation.
Henroth for his Aircraft loadout customization framework.
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Tags: No tags
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.