Requirements: Community Base addons A3, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles, CUP Weapons, COLT C7NLD/C8NLD Weapons, F-16 Fighting Falcon, FIR AWS (AirWeaponSystem), HAFM NH90 Helicopter, HAFM EC-635 Helicopter
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: is a mod that adds Dutch units to ArmA 3 in several delicious flavours! With over 30 units with 11 different camouflages accompanied by the necessary items and backpacks this mod adds over a massive 300 new classes to the game!
NLD_Units, a mod that adds Dutch units to ArmA 3 in several delicious flavours! With over 30 units with 11 different camouflages accompanied by the necessary items and backpacks this mod adds over a massive 300 new classes to the game!
To summarize what this mod adds:
- Multiple infantry units coming with different camo's like: Woodland, Desert, Winter, Jungle, NFP-Tan, NFP-Green, UN-Woodland and UN-Desert
- Special Forces members coming in Black, MTP & KM
- Wheeled Vehicles coming in Woodland, Winter and Desert
- Armored Vehicles coming in Woodland and Desert
- Air Vehicles Armed & Unarmed
- Support Vehicles with crew
The units for now are (with a lack of 3D artists) reskins of BIS Units based on what we could find about our armed forces. As some may have figured out, it's been a while since our last release.
As of now I am the only one left to maintain this mod, and with some free time I managed to do a sizable update, but the releases won't be very often or very big anymore due to work and social stuff etc.
It's also for this reason we feel the best way to ensure the mod stays in working order is for to make use of dependencies which was against our original goal.
We are still open to suggestions and contributions in any way!
To install the NLD Units you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage and information instructionss of how to use the NLD Units please refer to the included documentation.
Please see classes.txt in the mod-folder.
Raven returns script error first time after exiting screen.
- We have decided to have CUP_Weapons as a dependency as our newly introduced NLD_Units_OPFOR mod also uses these weapons. Secondly it's also a lot easier for when Cup has it's own updates.
- Dutch Aviation Emergency Services can be found under Civilian
- There is a F16C CAS AI version, which can be used for Alive Combat Support. This vehicle includes all the normal weapons
- It's not needed to download the F16C model and the EC135 model as they are included in this version
- With permission we've included several mods, so If you use Aplions HAFM EC635 and NH90, Firewills F-16 stand-alone in your modpack, this might conflict with this mod.
- This mod is made to run in ArmA3 vanilla, adding mods like ACE3 or other mods can change the experience and loadout of this mod (although it shouldn't matter).
Credits & Thanks:
Textures : Shiftysean, Pek, Smootch & Outlaw28
config.cpp : Sacha Ligthert, Shiftysean & Smootch
Models : Bohemia Interactive
Uniforms : teriyaki (TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms)
Bushmaster: P1nGa 333
NH90 + EC635 : Aplion
F16C : Firewill
Colt C7: Leon M & Sovjet
A lot of vehicles: CUP team
License / Disclaimer:
Unless specified otherwise, this content uses the following license:
- Added MB G280 CDI special forces jeep.
- Added Bushmaster APC (added dependency).
- Added dutch MQ9 Reaper uav.
- Added Cups Leopard 2A6.
- Added boats like the rhib, frisc, LCU's, minisubs and a frigate (zeven provinciën class).
- Added a Panzerfaust 3 AT unit in most infantries (Using the Maaws mk1 mod).
- Vector jeep new texture.
- VW Amarok new texture.
- Embedded mods that are allowed and don't get updated a lot anymore.
- Reworked special forces, now having KCT units, Marsof and Frogmen (although they wear uniforms, they have increased swim speed).
- Special Forces use Cups HK416 and HK417 now with compM4 + magnifier.
- KCT and MARSOF have a heavy sniper using the M107.
- Normal infantry use the PVS15 NV goggles now.
- All the special forces use the apex nv/thermal goggles as to prevent clipping with the scopes mostly.
- Autorifleman use the proper FN minimi now and ammo pouches.
- Also added the old Diemaco's back in the data for backwards compatibility with old missions.
- Korps Mariniers are their own thing now, much like the other normal infantry.
- UAV Operators use the raven uav and backpack now.
- Winter units changed to have NFP-Arctic (which is my own take on it as it's still being debated if we're gonna use it).
- Boat crew have NFP-Navy uniforms (Which is confirmed to come, but no actual pictures yet, so again my own take).
- Changed a lot of vests.
- Changed the NFP green, tan and multitone again to be a bit more accurate to the current design.
- Added Colt C7 and C8's (from Leon M and Sovjet) to all regular infantry, making this a dependency now.
- Added VW Amarok (covered offroad).
- Added Patriot missile system with radar.
- Added some fun backpacks (mostly clanrelated).
- Added a woodlands Cougar MK. II skin.
- Added the DSI (Dienst Speciale Interventies, or Department of Special Interventions). Basically a very well armed anti-terror department.
- Added some optional TFAR backpack skins to go along with existing camo's in the mod.
- Added NH90 armed.
- Updated NH90 texture
- NH90 also has ace fastroping now.
- Fixed the F16 error and gave it an updated look.
- Updated NFP camo seeing as we (the Netherlands) are now starting to use them.
- NFP camo comes in 3 tones, Green, Tan and for backpacks and vests a multitone that fits them both (to save on costs and logistical hassle).
- Tank/APC/IFV crews now use the NFP green aswell.
- Updated most textures on ground vehicles.
- Deleted the jungle units and 80s units (these were projects of other ex-members and are not properly maintained).
- CV90 shoots 40mm rounds now.
- Fixed it so the tanks and CV90 can use camonets and Slat armor.
- Winter units are not in all white anymore, opting to use the woodland vest.
- Winter units no longer use the winter mx rifles but the Colts.
- KM infantry has stronger vests.
- Made the winter mx rifles and a very early build MX NLD variant appear on virtual arsenal.
- All Glock 17s are now black.
- Made ADR-97 Weapon Pack a dependency
- Made CUP Weapons a dependency
- Made CUP Units a dependency
- Made CUP Vehicles a dependency
- Made F-16 Fighting Falcon + deps a dependency
- Moved all DeltaGamer helicopters to the CUP variants. This should remove the error on startup and it gives us access to the CUP ecosystem for future vehicles aswell as dynamic loadouts for some vehicles! :)
- Made Aplion and NH90 + EC635 a dependency
- Revised Chinook textures, using cup chinooks
- Added F35 and F35 stealth
- Added 2 C130 versions
- Added Cougar MK II
- Added Boxer MRAV in 3 variants, M2 & MK19 armed and medevac (using cups strykers)
- Added previews for all units for Eden editor
- Replaced YPR's with cups M113 model (both in armed army & kmar and medical variant)
- Replaced MLRS's with cups MLRS's
- Added some mechanized groups
- Changed diemaco's standard scopes from ACOG to Elcan reflex sight (these allow NV zoomed in)
- Fixed group icon jungle anti armor team
- Fixed M1 helmet of the 80s units
- Fixed a few units weight by removing some ammo
- Added DAF 4t interior after ArmA3's last hotfix
- Fixed hitpoints on certain helmets
- Removed itemScope error during startup
- Added Woodland Helmet Camo
- Added optional TFAR Radio backpacks (4 camo's)
- Added 80's units
- Added Versatile Expeditionary Commando Tactical Off Road (or VECTOR)
- Added custom markers
- Added Group Icons
- Added flags
- Changed MINIMI and Ammo
- Added Special Forces Weapons (The APEX Expansion with this is now a dependency)
- Update SP_Pack Helmets
-Added armor values to vests and helmets
- Added Deltagamers Chinook (CH47D & CH47F) with script to randomize serialnumbers
- Added Deltagamers Apache as a temporary placeholder
(The Apache from Lowlands Warrior will be now be maintained by Criellaard while we work on our own version, as to prevent errors given to people using both our mods)
- Added custom ammocrates (medisch, munitie, wapens & explosieven)
- Added DAF-4442/DAF-2300 trucks (transport and support versions)
- Added a tan cv9035nl
- Changed MTP Uniform
- Changed vanilla Lynxes with Deltagamers Wildcats (old data remains for backwards compatibility)
- Changed Leopard 2 Revolutions have been reskinned
- Changed Fennek winter reskin
- Changed Pistols on units as AI were too fond of the G17's even at long ranges
- Fixxed multiple errors in loadout & configs
- Removed old CH-47K's from the editor/zeus (data remains for backwards compatibility)
- Added Korps Mariniers Units
- Added 2 types of MX camo
- Added 2 types of Chinooks
- Changed Textures Fenneks + other vehicle textures
- Changed Berets
Fix an error in Groups config introduced in the last build
Update CUP Weapons with the new release. There is now support for weapon-resting and bipods!
-Added F16C (CAS and AA variants)
-Added UN infantry (Desert and Woodland variants)
-Added MLRS and PzH2000 (reskin of the M5 Sandstorm and the M4 Scorcher)
-Added Lynx helicopter (Armed and Unarmed)
-Added Dutch Aviation Emergency Services (EC135 Police and Lifeliner versions)
-Changed images of gear in inventory
- Added Crielaards Apach AH-64D
- Included Aplion's HAFM NH-90 and added a custom skin.
- Added boxes for Ammo, Weapons, Grenades and Launchers
- Squad and Team Leaders now have an UGL
- SF MP5 now carry their own backpacks
- Added 11AMB and KCT as insignia (should be selectable now in the Arsenal)
- Minor fixes
- Due to the inclusion of CUP Weapons, the Apache and the NH90 as untouched PBOs I've changed the version to the release date. Updates to the dependencies shouldn't give us a headache about the version number which is now virtually meaningless.
- Different weapons closer to home (kju kindly granted us permission to use the weapons in CUP. While the current implementation is somewhat odd it does offer a much needed change).
- Better armour for helmets and plate-carriers (Now we should die less often when getting hit, previous values were comparable with t-shirts and baseball caps).
- Empty backpack for Arsenal/VAS (This should prevent having the same items multiple times in your backpack).
- Other changes include respecing of the kit of several roles reflecting the adoption of CUP Weapons for the arsenal.
- Also SF forces have a unit with an MP5 for your CQB action!
- Clean-up of the config
- Zeus support (thanks to a clean-up of the config)
- AGM fast-roping support for the MH65 and the NH90
- SF units now have a regular pistol, but a silencer in the backpack (due to AGM)
- Medics now Medic
- Engineers now Engineer
- Explosive Specialists now Deactivate
- Haters now hate
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.