Zeus Mission Builderby
I decided to sit down today to try and get a script together that can save zeus missions into .SQM format. This is the result.
It's somewhat simple how it works, it rips out values from what you've done in game then it transfers them into .SQM format (using copytoclipboard) so you can load them in like they're editor made missions, only with zeus. This allows you to mainly set up more complex bases and placement of infantry without the hassle of finding the sweet spot since the 2d editor is not on a 1 to 1 scale.
Zeus Mission Builder Source:
Source code is availiable here:
There does appear to be a bit of a bug with zeus in the editor or SP. When trying to move > 1 object at once it screws up (at least for me) and clusters them all together, sending things with physics flying in random directions at supersonic speeds. Though it doesn't always do it for me, which makes it even more weird.
- code optimization and fixes.
- Ammobox functionality is basically useless with its ridiculously long compile time since arrays have complicated structures and take a long time to be written out - Don't use it.
- tried to optimize some of the code to speed up the compiling process a bit
- added functionality for enablesimulation false automation
- Fixed the ammobox code saving nothing but empty arrays
- Added support for ammoboxes. Simply fill up abox in zeus and the script will do all the work for you.
- first release
- BI forums
Tags: No tags