6 new unifoms, "mixing" differents camo to have a "SOF" look.
This is not a unit pack, but a uniform pack, so there is no group etc. (you can still place unit in the editor one by one)
The @ARC_US_UP is optionnal if you want to place unit in the editor, if you don't you need no mods.
To install the =ARC= NATO Offensive Mods - US SOF Uniform you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Officers uniforms can have a texture bug. (legs only, don't know why).
- Invisible uniforms fixed
- Armor fixed
- New uniform (Grey / ACU)
- New tri color uniform (dirty)
- New punisher plate carrier
- New punisher MICH 2000
- Multicam- Mossy Oak uniform
- Two new Mossy Oak boonies and one MossyOak Bandollier
- New HD icons for all unifomrs. Many thanks to J3aLeiNe for his work !
- Uniforms now have a bigger "cargo". (like BIS uniforms)(For example you can now put 4 mags in it)
- Armor value of the FR Plate Carrier TAN OD corrected
Rearrangement of names and objects for a better organisation and visibility. (In the Arsenal for example)
- Adding "(ARC)" before all names for a better organisation
- Adding nation before bandanas and milcaps name
- All backpacks now have their own icons
- MICH 2000 Covered renamed : PASGT (Personnel Armor System for Ground Troops)
New officers uniforms for all nation (not perfect yet)
- Flags patches are now on both shoulders and are bigger, on most of light uniforms
- New flags patches for german light uniforms (less visible)
- No more dirt on light US Urban uniforms
New "common" multicam light uniform (on the Common Pack)
Mutlicam is used by a lot of SF in the world so it deserve to have is own special version : More dirt, used and without any patches.
- first release
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums