All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) allows you to use all your beloved Arma terrains by BI in Arma 3
- All BI terrains from A1, A2, OA and its DLCs
- Allows the use of most community made terrains from A1/A2/OA in A3
- No waterline bug on most custom terrains (ponds are removed completely as BI has no solution)
- Makes it possible to port and play game modes/missions from previous Arma titles in A3
- Preview images in terrain selection
- Alphabetic ordering in terrain selection
- New A3 tech lighting and street lamps
- Adjusted object penetration and impact effects
- Dust from infantry and vehicle movement
- Correctly falling walls
- More organic landscape textures for Chernarus
- Improved A1 and A2 buildings (WIP)
- Improved Chernarus grass/clutter (WIP)
- Falling tree sound
- Fully MP compatible
- Working save games in SP
- Works with ZEUS
- No rpt errors and missing strings
- Signed version
- Lite version for improved performance and smaller download
- Extra standalone data only version and each terrain as separate download
- Fast and simple all-in-one download via torrent or mega/google drive
- 7z compressed for smaller and thus quicker download
More information can be found in the release thread
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
Included pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
Preview images in terrain selection for most BI terrains
Fabio_Chavez (screenshots, more screenshots, videos)
Improved terrain lighting
Special Chernarus terrain lighting
Special Chernarus water and underwater coloring
A3 style grass for Chernarus
Special desert terrain lighting
Updated penetration definitions to A3 standards
Reyhard (A2 Island Fixes)
Lights at night
A3 penetration & particles effects
Railways & pavements have physx geometry
Fixed powerwires strange collapse
Added penetration materials to few buildings
Fixed white tree bug on Bystrica
Fixed indestructible gates
Surface settings including friction
Correct impacts for surfaces
Mix of A3 and A2 environment effects
Small box in the upper left while playing caused by ACRE(1) removed
Preview images in terrain selection for the most BI A1 terrains
More organic landscape textures for Chernarus
M1lkm8n, Bad Benson, and CiforDayZServer (SMD Sharani)
Improved A1 buildings
Improved A2 cementworks buildings (penetration, fire geometry, working lamps, transparent and breakable windows)
Improved A2 road signs (higher detailed A3 road sign models and higher quality textures)
Improved A2 Revised Lamps (lighting, destruction)
Improved NAV Lighthouses (lighting, flare, timing)
Improved Stoplights (lighting)
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
APL-SA: Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)
This work is licensed under a Arma Public License Share Alike:
- Added: Replace A1 buildings with improved SMD variants.
- Added: A3 style grass to Chernarus.
- Added: Chernarus summer version (WIP).
- Added: Customized terrain lighting for desert type terrains.
- Added: Make more community made terrains support custom lighting.
- Added: Improved A2 Revised Lamps:[lidt]- Added: Glow Materials to lamps and hide animation upon destruction of bulb.
- Added: Hitpoints and Direction vertices to lamps.
- Updated: Sidl type lamps and concrete power line lamp are now based on A3 lamps.
- Added: Improved NAV Lighthouses:
- Added: Lighthouse now emits light.
- Added: Lighthouse has a visible flare.
- Changed: Decreased rotation speed of lighthouse (was: 51deg/s~ | now: 18deg/s).
- Changed: Lighthouse light would only work at certain periods, is now on for the entire duration of the spin.
- Updated: Fire geometry was adjusted (materials and LOD).
- Fixed: Red strobe light on top of lighthouse now emits light properly.
- Added: Improved Stoplights:
- Added: Animation and glow material for the blinking yellow light.
- Fixed: Blinking yellow light is now visible again (increased intensity).
- Added: A3 lighting to LHD.
- Added: Set MapSize value for BI and community made terrains.
- Changed: Improved AiA TP compatibility with IFA3SA (make sure to load AiA TP first!).
- Changed: Revert Chernarus midDetailTexture back to the default A2 one.
- Changed: Change surface water color back to default again and leave custom only for Chernarus.
- Changed: Update Signs.pbo to use Signs2.pbo models whenever possible:
- Updated: Replaced similar models with models from the updated Signs2.pbo.
- Updated: New textures for Sign_Downhill, Sign_Uphill and Sign_Main_End.
- Changed: Disable main menu intros for custom terrains.
- Changed: Disable infinite terrain in Aliabad, Esbekistan, Hazar Kot, Tarin Kot for the time being to stop crashes.
- Changed: Replace door icon with the A3 one.
- Changed: Remove terrain listed in an alphabetic order as it causes issues when terrains are not present.
- Fixed: AiA crashes when loading another terrain.
- Fixed: A1 appartment building is flying.
- Fixed: A1 red and white bar gate is rotated 90°.
Added: Improve road signs.Updated: Road signs now use higher detailed A3 road sign models.
- Added: Integrate SMD buildings.
- Added: Improve cementworks buildings.
- Adjusted: Penetration materials and fire geometeries on most models.
- Changed: Plastic lamps are now proper functioning A3 Lamps.
- Fixed: Windows in Ind_Vysypka are now transparent, and can be shot through.
- Fixed: Can no longer shoot through one of the exterior walls in Ind_Vysypka (missing fire geometery).
Updated: Road signs now have higher quality textures.Added: A3 style grass to Chernarus.
Added: Terrain selection images for remaining A1 worlds.
Added: Falling tree sound from OFP.
Added: Missing files for community made terrains.
Added: Definitions for A1 sounds and music.
Changed: Adjust brightness of general terrain and Chernarus lighting based on feedback.
Changed: Chernarus midDetailTexture to the default A3 one [experimental].
Changed: Reduce flareSizeEyeSun by 50%.
Changed: Update inheritance for A3 infantry classes.
Changed: Revert the clutter/grass distance for A1 back to their old values.
Changed: Disable CfgMods definitions.
Fixed: All ponds from A2+OA+DLCs removed (again - by mistake a few slipped back in). Might make a few more community made terrains playable without pondline bug!
Fixed: Unit randomly crouches.
Fixed: Takistan pumpjacks have no sound.
Fixed: [AiA TP] Empty groups are visible in the editor.
Fixed: United Sahrani has the wrong imagine the in terrain selection.
Fixed: Sara_dbe1 lighting.
Fixed: Updating base class spam in the top of the rpt.
Fixed: ACRE(1) is causing a small box in the upper left while playing.
- Added: More organic landscape textures for Chernarus with integration of LandTex by Picolly
- Added: Preview images in terrain selection for the remaining BI terrains thanks to EvroMalarkey
- Changed: Reverted clutter distance back to 50 meters as default setting (BI terrains remain at 125 meters).
- Changed: Update North Sahrani grass to the Arma 1 1.09 version.
- Changed: Alphabetic ordering in terrain selection
- Fixed: Missing object textures.
- Fixed: Unit randomly crouches
- Fixed: Faulty Buildings2 setup.
- Fixed: Faulty CBA dependency.
- Fixed: Reverted problematic Satellite texture tweaks.
- Fixed: Sahrani pumpjacks don't animate.
- Fixed: Inheritance of DC3 plane.
- BI forums