Requirements: All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: A modern Version of OFP's Sarugao Terrain.
Date: 2015-01-04 21:02
Hello everybody, now the Sarugao 1.0 is ready for playing.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
For usage and information instructionss of how to use Sarugao A3 please refer to the included documentation.
Credits & Thanks:
Sarugao, OFP made by Schusch, convert for Arma3 by Hotzenplotz
- Schusch (I wrote to him, but he gave no answer. Can not reach him, unfortunately.)
- Heros (Miscellaneous Works)
- Special Thanks to: Bohemia for Arma3, Schusch for the Island <- !
License / Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused
by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.
- all small Island with vegetation
- more Objects over the Islands
- new Groundtex and clutter
- Config fixed by Roehre , many thx for this work.
- overworked hotze_buildings
- Watercolour changed
- All files for Serverplaying included. bisign and severkey.
- The Saru works now with hotze_base and looks mutch better in grass- and woodclutter.
- first public release
- BI forums
- All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)