Digital Stratis/Altis Pattern (DSAP) uses a CADPAT TW base pattern modified and optimized for maximum performance in the Stratis and Altis regions. The color scheme was the result of rigorous research conducted on numerous environmental samples from the islands and proprietary color extraction methods. In-house testing showed that our DSAP pattern took significantly longer to detect than Arma 3's default camouflage patterns in most areas of Stratis and Altis with its best performance in the drier regions.
- Retextured BLUFOR infantry (Men, Support, Recon) into new DSAP units under the INDFOR side and a new TSG faction
- Compatible with virtual loadout systems (Virtual Arsenal, Virtual Ammobox)
- Inherited config values from default BIS units, making this mod compatible with other addons
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
Because our work has expanded beyond the initial scope of this mod, we will discontinue this mod at it's current release state. Our new release of TSG's Arma Camouflage Pack will include the current DSAP camouflage pattern as DSAP-B (or DSAP Brown). Check it out here! http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=30644
Credits & Thanks:
- C.Steve (Textures)
- CRY3rn (Coding)
- Release version
- Improved camouflage color scheme- Retextured tshirt in tshirt uniform variant
- Added baseball cap
- Added Helicopter Pilot and Helicopter Crew units
- Fixed crew helmet
– Server key and signature fixed
– UAV backpack retextured
– Modified pattern slighter to better color match environment (slightly increased grey and brown contrast, darkened texture slightly)
– Fixed various texture blemishes and improved texture quality (textures are now “HD”)]
- Release of alpha
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums