released an updated version of his TAW View Distance - Addon
on the Armaholic forums
This is something that was lacking for ARMA 3 (Alpha). So I have created a simple to use View Distance & Grass Settings Dialog to allow players to adjust their view distance levels. There are three types of view distance levels:
- On foot: View distance set will only effect a player while they're on foot.
- In Car: View distance set will only effect a player when they're in a land vehicle or ship.
- In Air: View distance set will only effect a player when they're in an aircraft.
- Drone: View distance while operating a UGV/UAV.
- Multiple Saves for various settings
- ACE3 Intergration (if ACE3 Detected then the menu can be accessed via self interact)
And it also features 4 grass settings (None/Low/Normal/High).
- Changed: Code brought up to current coding techniques & small fixes
- Added: Drone slider for changing the view & object settings while operating a UGV/UAV.
- Added: Edit Boxes (Something the addon version has had for awhile).
- Added: Save Manager for loading and saving various settings variations.
- Added: ACE3 Integration, if ACE3 is running you can access the menu via ACE3 Self Interact menu.