[FIX] OPXBuildings and OPXmisc
Opteryx and S@ndBob
OPXbuildings and OPXmisc are integrated in the GulfOfAqaba map and on the other islands. With the destruction of the houses there were always error messages in the RPT on non-existing ruins. When you create soldiers (no matter which island) RPT was spammed with RscDisplayArcadeUnit errors. This was due to the wrong ruins values in the OPX configuration. Then there were errors in the models or completely broken and missing textures, models and wrong class name. Because release of the OPX MLODs models
the addon could be repaired.
The old files opxbuildings.pbo, opxbuildings.pbo.opx.bisign, opxmisc.pbo, opxmisc.pbo.opx.bisign should be deleted in the existing addons folder.
The old opx.bisign files may no longer be used to guarantee error-free operation of the server.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
- fixed Model Block8
- fixed Model Block9
- fixed Model Block9_b
- fixed Model Block10
- fixed Model Policestation
- fixed Model Villa
- fixed Errors " house, config class missing"
- fixed Errors "no ruin type ca\buildings\ruins\dum_instan4_big_ruins.p3d" (Ruins not available)
- fixed Errors
"loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueFaction
loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueClass
loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueVehicle/"
- deleted model Block4 (no Special LODs / no Geometry)
- deleted model Block5 (no Special LODs / no Geometry)
- deleted model Block6 (no Special LODs / no Geometry)
- deleted model Villa4 (no Special LODs / no Geometry)
- first release
- BI forums