informed us he released the [FIX] OPXBuildings and OPXmisc addons
on the BI forums
The OPXBuildings and OPXmisc pbo files have been part of the Avgani Iraq & Afghan Village addon
by Opteryx made for Armed Assault (ArmA) and since the release of the OPX MLODs models
could be fixed.
OPXbuildings and OPXmisc are integrated in the GulfOfAqaba map and on the other islands. With the destruction of the houses there were always error messages in the RPT on non-existing ruins. When you create soldiers (no matter which island) RPT was spammed with RscDisplayArcadeUnit errors. This was due to the wrong ruins values in the OPX configuration. Then there were errors in the models or completely broken and missing textures, models and wrong class name. Because release of the OPX MLODs models the addon could be repaired.
- fixed Model Block8
- fixed Model Block9
- fixed Model Block9_b
- fixed Model Block10
- fixed Model Policestation
- fixed Model Villa
- fixed Errors " house, config class missing"
- fixed Errors "no ruin type ca\buildings\ruins\dum_instan4_big_ruins.p3d" (Ruins not available)
- fixed Errors "loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueFaction, loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueClass, loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueVehicle/"
- deleted model Block4 (no Special LODs / no Geometry)
- deleted model Block5 (no Special LODs / no Geometry)
- deleted model Block6 (no Special LODs / no Geometry)
- deleted model Villa4 (no Special LODs / no Geometry)