Requirements: ASDG Joint Rails, RHS: Escalation
Short description: An RHS compatible config for ASDG Joint Rails
Date: 2015-01-08 09:10
JR config for RHSby
An RHS compatible config for ASDG Joint Rails
- side lasers added to forward/side picatinny rail
- western optics added to picatinny rails (Leupolds require medium rail at least)
- eastern optics added to the AK rail compatibleitems
- added AK rails to eastern weapons
- added picatinny rails to western weapons
- added laser/flashlight combos to side rails on M4, M16, M1010
- TMR bipod resting support for weapons with bipod or grippod
- MRT Accessory function support for the AN/PEQ-15/M952 combo (for switching between laser and flashlight)
- TMR and MRT features become available when these mods are installed but they're not required for JointRails support
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
- fixed bisign
- first release
- BI forums
- ASDG Joint Rails
- RHS: Escalation
Tags: No tags