The Arma Camouflage Pack is a collection of BLUFOR units retextured with the CADPAT TW base pattern that has been modified and optimized for maximum performance in a variety of popular Arma maps. The color schemes were a result of proprietary color extraction methods and rigorous research conducted on numerous environmental samples. In-house testing showed that our patterns took significantly longer to detect than Arma 3's default camouflage patterns.
- Digital Stratis / Altis Pattern - Brown (DSAP-B), Digital Stratis / Altis Pattern - Green (DSAP-G), Digital Takistan Pattern (DTP), Digital Chernarus Pattern (DCP)
- Retextured BLUFOR infantry (Men, Support, Recon) into units under the INDFOR side and a new TSG faction
- Compatible with virtual loadout systems (Virtual Arsenal, Virtual Ammobox)
- Inherited config values from default BIS units, making this mod compatible with other addons
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
- More camouflage patterns optimized for other Arma maps
- More units: we hope to retexture other units, such as vehicles
- Bug fixes: help us squash those pesky bugs
- Original content and features: there are some nice plans on the board for some new content to look forward to but at the moment, the team prefers to not disclose anything yet
Credits & Thanks:
- C.Steve (Textures)
- CRY3rn (Coding)
- Release of alpha
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums