VCOM AI Driving Scriptby
I made some driving improvements in my VCOM AI mod - however I thought (and others) that it would be nice to just have the AI driving enhancements without any other strings attached.
This mod simply executes an FSM on all AI and checks if they are drivers or not. If they are actively driving a vehicle they will check for objects/buildings that may get in their way while driving.
I could type a lot more. But I thought I'd let the video speak for the mod instead.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- Fixed the error message people are getting on their screens when running this mod with CBA.
- Improved AI handling of bridges
- Improved AI handling of gates - It is still default AI behavior to attempt to go around gates, but it should be easier now.
- Optimized scripts
- Fixed Aircraft from executing the barrier checks
- Made the barrier check calculation more precise - they should crash even less now.
- Removed undefined variable errors (fingers crossed)
- Optimized barrier check: 0.00698853 seconds to run down to 0.0019989 seconds. (Thanks Wolfenswan)
- first release
- BI forums