War can wait - Its time for a Corazol Punch or a Mojito at the Wiki Wiki Bar, Pal.
Reboot! Edition is a complete overhaul of this Addon; A sample mission with all assets placed in VR is part of the download.
This pack features a lot of Beach-themed Objects for added immersion in your Mission or just to hang out.
Most of them have been made from scratch by myself - Some of them are quite some years old, so i tried to
"dust them off" a little, but they differ in quality nevertheless.
See a list of the available assets in the Excel-Sheet, that should be included in the Zip-File.
WIP Thread http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182997-Poolpunks-Object-Packs-Work-in-Progress-Thread
Tumblr Blog http://poolpunksworkshop.tumblr.com/
To install the PLP Beach Objects you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use these PLP Beach Objects please refer to the included documentation.
Credits & Thanks:
Models/Textures of Mobile Cooler made by Truax Studio (Turbosquid.com)
Models/Textures of Kayak/Rescue Board made by Rescue3Dcom (CGTrader.com)
Models/Textures of Inflatable Ring made by artem290993 (CGTrader.com)
Models/Textures of Rubber Boat made by nickholl (CGTrader.com)
One or more textures used on the models included have been created with images from Textures.com.
These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.textures.com for more information.
Musictracks on Boombox by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
The following tracks were used:
"As I Figure","Beach Party","Beachfront Celebration","BossaBossa","Chee Zee Beach",
"CumbiaNoFrillsFaster","Funkorama","No Frills Salsa","Secret of Tiki Island",
"Stealth Groover","Tango de Manzana","Thief in the Night"
License / Disclaimer:
Any unauthorized modification of the released files is not allowed without any written permission by the author(s).
You are using those files at your own risk.
Author(s) of those files are not liable for any damage or loss of data caused by using of those files.
Usage of those files is also prohibited for any commercial purposes.
Fixed: Legacy classes for compatiblity
Updated to v2
Added: Beach Debris
Added: Beach Structures
Added: Inflatable Ring
Added: Rubber Boat
Added: Surfboard Stand
Added: Beach Bat
Added: Cargo variants
Added: Moveable variants
Added: Static variants
Added: PhysX support
Added: Buoyance support
Added: ACE support
Added: Loot positions
Fixed: Damage values
Modified: Config files overhaul
Modified: Models overhaul
Modified: Textures overhaul
- Added: Eden Editor Support
- Fixed: "Vertex shader ID out of limits"
- Added: Mobile Coolers
- Added: Beach Bags
- Added: Sunshades
- Added: Floating Tyres
- Fixed: Model 70 Conversion
- Fixed: No entry 'SmallFire.Scope'
- Made Bottles, Beach Balls and several other, static objects destroyable
- Added several objects as moveable objects in new categories
- Added all Inventory Items to La Rosa Crate
- Added new Textures for orange Parasol and Inflatables
- Added Radio (60s) as static object
- Added Roadway-LODs to Bar Tables
- Addon is now signed
- Fixed Position of Beach Torch-Fire
- Fixed "No entry SmallFire.Scope"-Error
- Added Bottles, Glasses, Cigars and Lifebelt as Inventory Items
- Added La Rosa Crate
- Replaced Life Belt with better Model
- Added Lifebelt (Leaned)
- Changed Object-Scope of Base-Classes to 0 (Thanks NeoArmageddon!)
- Added direct Mapbuilder-Support (Set mapbuilder_filter)
- Several Model modifications
- Several Texture modifications
- Several LOD-Tweaks
- Added Big Island Radio (Object + Soundfiles)
- Added seatable versions of Chairs, Loungers and Towels
- Added Blackboard (Wiki Wiki)
- Inflatable Matress: Added 2 Textures
- Added Bar Stool (Upside Down)
- Added Light Bulbs (Editor-Placeable)
- Added Illuminated Advertising (Editor-Placeable)
- Surfboards: Added correct descriptive name
- Removed shimmer.p3d (Not needed)
- Several color-Tweaks
- Several ResLOD-Tweaks
- Several Shadow-Tweaks
- Added Chains of Lanterns and Light Bulbs in different colors
- Added Inflatable Matresses
- Added possibility to "inflame" the Beach Torches
- Added lights to the corresponding Objects
- Modified Glass parameters
- Added Wooden Trashcan
- Added Flip-Flops
- Added Bucket and Shovel
- Added the Wiki Wiki Beachbar (with Furniture and Decoration, Work in Progress)
- Fixed coloration/Brightness/Contrast of several textures
- Finished Beach Bar (Empty)
- Fixed most of the Geo LODs
- Fixed most of the buggy lighting
- Bottles: Removed Shadow LODs
- Cigars: Fixed texture
- Bar Stool: Increased size slightly
- Bar Stool: Fixed Geo LODs
- Bottles & Glasses: Better (quite not good) lighting
- Beach Chairs: Fixed Geo LODs
- Added lots of small objects (Spirits, Dispensers, Glasses, Cigars, Flatscreen)
- Added Beach Torches
- Beach Towels: Fixed Land Contact LOD
- Parasol Stands: Fixed Land Contact LOD
- Beach Bar: Changed texture for dispensing head
- Parasols: Doubled texture resolution / Polished texture / Changed colors
- Drawback A: Removed second pole
- Color fixing
- Initial Tests
- BI forums