Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: Adds different versions of the Bell 206 helicopter.
Date: 2015-02-18 21:58
Adds different versions of the Bell 206 helicopter including:
1. EMS (Emergency Medical Services)
2. FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
3. FL (Floats)
4. HS (High Skids)
5. LS (Low Skids)
8. TV (News)
- Slingloading (500kg or less)
- 3 different types of skids
- Copilot controls FLIR and spotlight
- PIP of FLIR in cockpit and cargo seats
- Firing-from-vehicle (FFV) from benches
- M134 Cannon, DAR missiles
- 10 custom skins
- 10 different variants
- Float skids float on water
- PSD template included
- Spotlights/Landing lights different actions - To turn on press lights on, then the selected light
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
- Etc (I wanted to get this version out asap, theres a bunch of bugs for now)
Credits & Thanks:
dezkit - Arma 3 port
Brandon Filer - Exterior model upgrade, textures, flight dynamics, PDF User Manual
George A. Arana - Interior model upgrade, liveries, modified sound CFG
Owen Hewitt - Original GMax model, textures
- Added dive instrument gauge in cockpit.
- Added material for guns.
- Added torque indicator.
- Added rpm indicator.
- Added bank indicator.
- Added slingload sound.
- Changed copilot position in cockpit.
- Changed altitude indicator from barometric to radar.
- Changed pilot FOV.
- Changed get in animation for cargo.
- Changed cargo sitting position.
- Fixed airspeed indicator showing incorrect speed.
- Fixed bug where people float on invisible benches.
- Fixed some instruments being glow in the dark because of an arma bug.
- Removed error message on start.
- Removed extra sounds (decreases file size by roughly 1 half).
- first release
- BI forums