Date: 2015-06-01 08:03
For my first addon, I retexture the mod of the NH90 helicopter by © Aplion. Don't forget to download the mod (Version 1.01 or higher) in order to use the retexture.
This addon includes two models of the NF90 Helicopter:
- One for transport only (It can transport 14 soldiers + 2 as crew)
- One armed, for transport and support (2 side doors miniguns + 8 soldiers + 2 as crew)
You can use the helicopter in NATO and AFF factions as well as Hellas faction (Blufor and IND sides).
Also it is playable at NATO and AAF factions as well as in my Hellas faction (in both BLUFOR and IND sides).
There is 2 textures :
- The ALAT (Aviation Légère de l'Armée de Terre) french squadron of the french army.
- The 33F Flottille of the french Navy (33th Squadron).
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
- Modification of details and text (Now in french and English) and a new global texture more dirty.
- Voice Information and Warning System for NH90 (Original by TECAK, Blender - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184520-Voice-informer-for-planes):
-- Info when gear is still out an speed is over 100km/h
-- Info when ramp is open and speed over 150km/h
-- Info when gear is still in, speed under 100km/h and height under 25m
-- Info when sinkrate is over 7.7m/s
-- Info for altitude when sinkrate is over 15m/s and height is under 150m
-- Info for pullup when sinkrate is over 15m/s and height is under 100m
-- Info for damage / critical damage / failure of engine, mainrotor, tailrotor, instruments, fuelpressure, hull
-- Info maximum speed, when speed is over 300km/h
-- Info when slingload weight is over 4.000kg (i know it is set to 12.000kg in the config, but the real heli can't lift more than 4.000kg)
-- Missile Warn System 3/6/9/12 o'clock
- Removed AGM (included in HAFM NH90)
- changed some quality textures
- added some material texture for realism
- first release
- Armaholic forums
- HAFM NH90 Helicopter