Here's a pack of 4 M-900 civilian skins for you to spice up your missions.
Installation / Usage:
1. Create a new mission on Stratis for example.
2. Then save as "bob" or any name as long as you remember it.
3. Open My documents then navigate to Arma 3 (if you're using default account if now navigate to Arma 3 - Other Profiles)
5. Then Click missions and open the mission with "bob" (or the name you chose in step 2).stratis and create a new folder called "textures".
6. Extract the skins to that folder
7. Make sure your mission is open and place down a unit (M-900 in this case) and put in the init on of these:
this setObjectTexture [0, "textures\C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F~cookie.jpg"]; (for cookie monster) this setObjectTexture [0, "C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F~Hawai.jpg"]; (for Hawaiian styled skin) this setObjectTexture [0, "C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F~stickerbomb.jpg"]; (for stickerbomb) this setObjectTexture [0, "C_Heli_Light_01_civil_F~swirl.jpg"]; (for the swirl)6. Then press ok
7. Then in the top bar "Preview"
License / Disclaimer:
If you use these you must credit us. You are not allowed to modify these in any way. If you break any of those rules we will request for you to remove them if you refuse we will contact Bohemia Interactive.
- first release
- Armaholic forums
Tags: No tags