This addon adds a full re-texture for Arma 3's CSAT faction. The "Snow Tigers" are a multi-national CSAT detachment specialised in combat in Arctic regions.
- Re-Textures of CSAT vehicles and infantry, including weapons, vests, headgear and backpacks.
- Three main schemes for uniforms and gear: Snow Tiger, Snow Hex and Navy Hex (diver only).
- CSAT Marksmen DLC weapons in Snow Hex schemes.
- Ground vehicles (including UGVs) and helicopters in Snow Hex pattern.
- Fixed-wings in Snow Hex and Red Hex ("Simurgh Squadron") pattern.
- Ships and submarines in Navy Hex scheme.
- Custom Snow Tiger insignia.
- ACE3, Zeus and Alive support.
To install the CSAT Snow Tigers you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the CSAT Snow Tigers please refer to the included documentation.
- Some weapons / vehicle parts cannot be re-textured at the moment, hence the snow versions of the NLAW and some support trucks do not work until BI decides to enable hidden selections for these objects.
Credits & Thanks:
- Kydoimos for creating the Snow Tiger insignia and custom faces!
- And all the great people on the BI-Forums who helped out with answers and feedback to so many questions!
License / Disclaimer:
Content created by IndeedPete is published under the "Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)". You are free to take or change anything you can use, just give me a mention in the credits.
- Hotfix, wrong base class for wheeled APC
- Compatibility update by [JgBtl533] Patrick
FIXED: Most vehicles would have vanilla textures.
CHANGED: Improved unit textures.
ADDED: Mi-48 Kajman in Snow Hex.
FIXED: Alive support should be working now.
CHANGED: All uniforms look more plastic now.
CHANGED: Added more detail to custom face ("Cheng Zhi").
ADDED: ACE3 compatibility via CBA XEH.
FIXED: Groups were misconfigured.
ADDED: Re-textured heavy vests.
ADDED: Custom face ("Cheng Zhi").
- Initial Release
- BI forums