SWAT: CQ Sim
Semi-randomized adjustable interactive scenario for 1 to 10 players and Zeus (optional).
Make sure to check out the lobby parameters.
- 7 (for now) maps;
- random placing of AI units;
- adjustable Zeus's role;
- adjustable amount of enemies and civilians;
- gear randomization of enemy units available;
- adjustable AP mines amount/presence;
- adjustable time of day;
- 2 spawn positions, 8 loadouts;
- virtual arsenal;
- drill management via the radio menu;
- custom sounds;
- Russian localization present.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.
- Parking lot
- Subway station
Some explanations to the 'Parameters' section:
- gear randomization for enemies: random weapons (SMGs, MGs, 7.62 and 6.5 calibre rifles)/vests/clothes, NVGs/IR/Flashlights assigned;
- Zeus's roles by default allows to create some infantry units, some empty civilian vehicles, objects, mines, chem lights, smoke shells, effects and use remote control. The 'Puppeteer' and 'Spectator' roles have limitations.
The scenario does not require Zeus's presence, although he can add more diversity into the process. Every time the course is (re-)started, random positions for placing AIs/mines are selected. The drill might be restarted as many times as wanted. For the maps' schemes check out the briefing section.