Welcome to Australia island addon for Arma3 Version 5.09 This island took many years to complete, I’ve worked on it when I have had free time.
The Island is 40km x 40km nobody reads the description so I could really type anything I want and noone will read it
Australia Island features 9 large airports with Green Map Icons showing Airports that have Autolanding features enabled. Blue map Icons display Manual landing features. The map screen also shows police station Icons and Hospitals.
To install the Australia you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the Australia terrain please refer to the included documentation.
For access to the police stations use the following code in your debug conole ( hit escape in editor shows debug window):
AI dont like 3 roads, 2 roads near the Large Bridge as they have steep ascents.
Dirt road in Perth which runs along mountain top
AI will path find well in open or flat areas, they seem to NOT like steep hills and will try to drive offroad to avoid the hills. I have watched AI travel alround the map the only real problem areas are Sydney, and the dam roads north of Queensland.
- Add more detail to the existing Airports, better runways etc
- more custom content (buildings,signage, etc )
- completion of Army base near Dam
- further updates to mask and sat images
- more custom ground textures
- 4wd only tracks
- more Army bases spread around the island
- more towns/cities
Lastly please remember Australia is a very large continent with most of it covered by desert Ive tried to recreate the "ambience" or feel. The cities are in noway similar to the real cities but Ive tried to add as much detail to the map as I could. I still have alot of work to do and if you can help in any way by donating money or time (to make new buildings) that would be awesome!!
Credits & Thanks:
- Jordon (eagledude4) thanks for all your help over the last coupla months mate very much appreciated!!
- Modest@ Modest gaming - thanks mate we've had a good laugh on the streams and TS
- J.Schmidt - Firestation, clothing store and other textures. thanks dude your a legend.
- Smug (DEADdem) - Thanks for you advice and models you sent me!!!
- Poolpunk for allowing me to use his objects and Marker packs thanks mate.
- Silola and his team for making Xcam.
- Bern (Walshy) maker of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- luki for Pool and elevator
- Bergoff for the desert tree pack.
- Dwight Leroy - Carpet idea and addon
- Fatkidslov3cak3 for sending me prefabs.
- The Catalina guys for releasing their building source files thanks you!!
- MikePhoenix85 for creating Letter/mailbox, thanks mate it looks awesome
- Hill gaming - Sliding doors
-Jack Hedges / theexperimentz - wooden jetty in Brisbane
***Twitch Crew for watching and play testing*** (love having you guys on chat we have a blast)
All the people who have donated so far thanks very much it means alot.
Added: 3 new houses
Added: 1 new Tavern
Added: new Industrial complex in Brisbane
Added: 2 new Suburbs in Sydney and in Brisbane (an extra 60 houses)
Re-textured a custom warehouse
Various Sat and Mask updates
Added various new cranes and APEX items
Optimized all custom buildings to get better FPS
fixed bank doors
Renamed all custom doors to Doors_xx to make them lockable
Re-textured Hi-rise building
Fixed: Road into Sydney removed corner, road is straight now.
Fixed: Straightned road into Sydney Airport.
Class names for custom buildings
Land_largescrapper <----- large mustard color building in Sydney
Land_carpark <--- adjacent building same color
Land_bunningssmall <--------- big green warehouse (dont ask me why i called it this..lol)
Land_bluewarehouse <------ big blue warehouse by the docks in most capital cities
fixed the plane hangars to stop them tipping over, updated buildings.pbo
Removed floating lights from sydney
- lighting config
- increased the stars brightness and changed color of moon slightly
- Trees removed from Darwin and Adelaide airports to allow large planes to auto land without crashing.
- Speedhumps removed as they were bugged with custom cars.
- Fixed: roads no longer slippery for custom cars (car packs checked, MrShounka and Jonzies cars).
- Fixed: cars stopping on one surface Texture.
- Fixed: More Building heights Adjusted.
- Fixed: Replaced Arma 2 piers with Arma 3 in several cities.
- Fixed: More road smoothing.
- Fixed: fish swimming on land.
- Fixed: Center of map added to config.
- Fixed: Deepened River leading out of desert.
- Fixed: Removed trees allowing larger planes to land in Darwin Airport.
- Fixed: Sloping land in Cairns swimming pool.
- Fixed: Floating container in Sydney.
- Fixed: Floating container in Melbourne.
- Fixed: Wheat Textures on Road Victoria.
- Fixed: Debug island made larger and moved Slightly.
- Fixed: reduced Wheat clutter.
- Plus lots more smaller bug fixes.
- New: Large GoKart Racing track In Sydney.
- New: 3 new large towns (Coober Pedy, Rockhampton, Willcania).
- New: Factory Complex North of Sydney.
- New: Mine/factory North of Coober Pedy.
- New: Fuel pumps added to all Major Airports.
- New: Large Factory North of Adelaide.
- New: factory Complex south of Melbourne.
- New: Several new small support bases.
- New: Construction Skyscraper in Sydney.
- New: Various small buildings added to countryside.
- new: Junkyard Tasmania.
- new: more detail added to Tasmania airport.
- new: runway landing lights added to Tasmania runway.
- New: Added Streetlights between Brokenhill and Bathurst.
- new: Added streetlights to Port lincoln Main Road.
- New: Added streetlights to Mt Isa.
- New: Added more content to Port Lincoln.
- New: Added Walls back to Hilltop base in Queensland.
- new: Added walls back to several areas in Pine Gap.
- new: Added roads to hilltop base.
- New: Speed humps.
- New: Texture cell size reduced from 1024 to 512.
- New: Boat refueling and dock area added to Tailem Bend
- Various rock formations and plants/trees added.
- Removed: Stupid Arma 1 office building that killed me while walking downstairs.
- Removed: More Arma2 objects.
- Removed: Some fences in countryside.
- Removed: Large Retextured apartment block from Sydney.
- Removed: Hotel and podesta blocks Melbourne replaced with Construction Site.
- Fixed: Buildings now detectable by Scripts.
- Fixed: Lowered several floating objects to correct heights.
- Fixed: Prison heights and Guard tower heights.
- Fixed: prison Gate clipping.
- Fixed: prison Basketball Fence in Brisbane.
- Fixed: solar panels in Bank blocking stairwell in Adelaide.
- Fixed: Heights large tanks in Brisbane Industrial Area.
- Fixed: Prison walls indestructable.
- Fixed: Prison Seats Moved no longer able to jump and knock down fence.
- Fixed: Flattened Road approach to Bridge Melbourne Industrial area.
- Fixed: Ladders work on Prison Guard Towers.
- Fixed: Lowered Sea floor in Sydney Harbour Area.
- Fixed: Bridge heights in Brisbane and Perth.
- Fixed: Moved Rocks near bridge in Perth stopping AI Path-finding.
- Fixed: Replaced Arma2 docks in Sydney with Arma3 Docks.
- Fixed: Tassie police station icon.
- Fixed: Prison Map icon resized.
- Fixed: Smooth road west of Adelaide.
- Fixed: Re-aligned Sydney harbour Bridge.
- Fixed: Raised Bridge in Melbourne to allow boats to dock in River.
- Fixed: Smooth roads in Tasmania.
- Fixed: Rvmats on Prison roof.
- Fixed: Rvmat issues in bank vault walls.
- Fixed: Resolution LOD on Police garage door.
- Fixed: Re-textured Police garage walls.
- Fixed: House Garages are now enterable.
- Fixed: Bushes clipping into Bank in Sydney.
- Fixed: Container heights Perth Docks.
- Plus lots more smaller bug fixes
- Added 3 new under-construction Houses.
- Added Supermax prison.
- Added Large Army base to Area North of Dam.
- Added new Bridge to replace Dam North of Brisbane.
- Added More Fountains to Capital cities.
- Added Missing Gate to Prison in Melbourne.
- Added Heli-pad to Northern Hilltop base.
- Added Street lights to Bridge South of Brisbane.
- Added Ramp to Plaza area for low sprung cars.
- Added Construction site in old power-station location next to old Dam.
- Added 2 new factories.
- Added 2 Lifts/elevators in Melbourne.
- Added Several small support compounds.
- Added 1 centrelink Building to Adelaide.
- Added Boat docking areas and ladders in Melbourne and Sydney and Brisbane.
- Added Canal fence along River in Melbourne.
- Added Construction Bridge in Melbourne.
- Added 3rd Bridge in Melbourne River.
- Added solar panel Array/power station to Darwin.
- Added Bank vault door sounds (open/close).
- Added Bank door sounds.
- Added Sounds on police station doors.
- Added Rebuilt Sydney area and added 3 new large houses.
- Added Underwater caves.
- Added rock formations.
- Added Rebuilt Large Army Base in Darwin.
- Added Bar and carpark to South Sydney.
- Added Town sign names to all towns.
- Added Distance signs to some roads
- Added New Textures to Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Added New Geo lods to Sydney Bridge.
- Added dust to dry riverbed Texture.
- Added Trees and onstreet parking to Sydney central business district roads.
- Added new icons to map.
- Added Boat docking area in Eden.
- Added More abandoned camps and huts .
- Added More lighting to capital cities.
- Added New Bridge lifting sling.
- Added Lighting effects to trees in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Added Street lights between Melbourne and Sydney.
- Added Hotel and swimming pool in Perth Suburbs.
- Removed Large Dam North of Brisbane(Texture bug and many holes in the model)
- Removed 12+ duplicate buildings from Brisbane
- Removed trees and bushes from Darwin runway
- Removed 10+ duplicate buildings from Cairns
- Removed Power station Next to Dam
- Removed 1 commonwealth bank from Adelaide
- Removed bushes and trees from Alice Springs Runway
- Removed Arma2 carpark blocks swapped to Arma3
- Removed Arma2 crash barriers replaced with Arma3
- Removed 3 duplicate Police stations from Sydney
- Removed Bushes and Trees from Perth river
- Removed more Arma 2 walls and replaced with Arma 3 equivalent.
- set objects to correct height
- roads smoother
- roads less slippery
- lighting fixed
- sounds fixed ( ambient sounds added)
- road network completed
- Apartment block icon fixed
- fixed glitching in Sydney Powerstation
- Retextured Melbourne Airport runway
- Flattened Perth football field
- fixed Glitching in Alice Springs airport
- various satellite and mask fixes
- Removed Broken T pieces from Roads
- Fixed PAA errors on startup
- mine height adjusted in Desert
- removed trees and bushes from Roads
- Adjusted Containers to correct heights in Docks
- Plus loads more Bug Fixes
- Flattened Bridge south of Melbourne near Industrial area
- Fixed texture error popup in Perth and desert Areas
- Many Bug fixes on new Buildings
- new Intro Cutscene
- 2 new double story houses added
- 4 new variations single story houses added
- Added Comm Bank building
- Added Centerlink building
- Added Small prison building
- retextuerd Centrelink
- Perth Airport added
- Retextured all of Tasmania
- Added 3 new towns in Tasmania
- Added new plaza and 3 new underground parking areas in Melbourne
- New treehut/slum village
- Added rusty WW2 plane as a wreck
- Added more underwater wrecks
- Added more Wreck icons
- Added prison/holding yard Perth
- Added more houses to various suburbs
- Added Stadium to Melbourne
- Added more lights to Cities/suburbs
- Added new Hotel area to Brisbane
- Added rocks/plants to Lake in Sydney
- Added Police station in Alice Springs
- Added Hospital Alice Springs
- Added Prison to Alice Springs
- Added Prison to Brisbane
- Added Prison to Melbourne
- Added more traffic lights to all Capital Cities
- Added Multistory white office Building to Broken Hill
- Added Houses to Toowoomba
- Added Police station to Tasmania
- Added Hospital to Tasmania
- new grass texture Tasmania
- new broadleaf crop to Tasmania
- new Central Business blocks in melbourne
- added more wheat fields
- Removed Arma2 docks in Melbourne replaced with Arma 3 Docks
- Added thousands of trees to west coast desert areas
- Added map icons for all Police,Hospital,prisons
- Added map icons for Mountains over 250 Meters
- Added more housing in Perth
- Rebuilt Tailem Bend town
- Added industrial building to Brisbane
- Added small Army base to Desert Area plus north coast
- Removed Arma2 Hospital in Melbourne replced with Arma3 Hospital
- Red Desert Textures slow cars
- retextured Comm bank Buildings
- added grass to Pinegap
- Added map icons for Palm trees
- Added Debug island bottom left of Map
- Wheat Silos
- Added Concrete area South East of Darwin for Players to build base etc
- Added more street signs
- Added Custom billboards
- Added Bridge construction site to east perth
- Added Tennis courts
- Added more trees/bushes to all over map
- Tweaked clutter model to obtain more FPS
- Added State Icons to map
- Added Quarry to map
- Added more buildings to Willcania town
- Added icons for lumber yards
- Added treehut
- Added wooden lookout tower
- Added Helipads to police stations that dont have external landing facilities
- Added sounds to Prison Gates
- plus heaps more new stuff that i cant be bothered adding here
Removed from Map
- removed large rocks
- removed all Arma 2 Road crash barriers
- more Arma 1 buildings removed
- Some Arma 1 piers replaced with Arma 3 items
- added server keys and Signed all addons now
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.