Arma 2 Vegetation reconfigured (Complete)
Arma 2 vegetation port to Arma 3 with correct penetration, armor and other values.
Changes made to original addons:
- Arma 3 penetration and material settings + improved to fit vegetation type
- Armor to trees
- Changed various model properties (destruction type, etc.)
The pack contains 4 loadable addons for different vegetations, so you can choose which one you want or need to use. (Or which one you need to unpack)
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
- To fix existing terrain that is using A2 plants (need to be loaded after the island)
- To create any new terrain. (You can copy content, unpack, whatever you want with it)
- This is STANDALONE release. No additonal addons are required.
- This addon will be part of the CUP (Community Upgrade Project)
Bohemia Interactive for all the models.
- Added Operation Arrowhead vegetation
- Added Private Military Company vegetation
- Added Summer versions of A2 vegetation
- Improved penetration values
- Addon now contains only single file
- First release