This mod includes place and play zombies & demons with custom animations and unique customisable options. They can be found in mission editor and will attack any enemies they know about based on the side they're on (Opfor zombies will attack Blufor units).
To install Zombies and Demons you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Zombie stength and abilities can be easily customised. These features are off by default and are only enabled if the appropriate module is placed.
- Allow zombies to throw cars, leap into the air, feed on dead bodies, and more!
- Heavily customisable spawners with max alive limits, spawn animations, and much more!
- Adjust zombies max health, attack strength, and other settings.
I am continuing with the development of this mod with plans for new features, more gore, bug fixes, and any suggestions.
- ACE damage issue fixed. Zombies will assault unconscious units until they're mashed potatoes - unless ACE revive is enabled.
- Deletion and spawner activation issue fixed.
- Waypoint module is now working as intended.
- Headshots only feature added (optional, off by default).
- Zombies aren't temporarily invincible while jumping now, but still won't take fall damage.
- Fixed a potential freezing zombies bug if using certain AI behaviour mods.
- A few extra module options, and complete rebuild of the zombie code to help improve efficiency and performance.
- RZ_fnc_zombie_onDeath_exec - a new function allowing users to add their own code if they wish to add events upon zombie deaths (such as extra points, notifications, et cetera).
- Fixed a multiplayer bug involving invisible units getting stuck inside vehicles.
- Another face texture added.
- Exploding heads! You can now shoot and burst a zombies head! Needs a powerful gun by default but this can be customised in the "Settings" module.
- Glowing eyes! Demons eyes glow by default and this feature can be adjusted in the settings module.
- About 20 new extra civilian zombies for each type of zombie.
- Extra sounds added for zombies and spider zombies.
- A "Randomize Values" option has been added to the spawners.
- Infected players now have a camera shake effect while coughing.
- Zombies are less likely to attack empty vehicles after its target has left it.
- Player-controlled zombies now have their own module with seperate values.
- Many script improvements, some animation changes, and some minor multiplayer issues fixed.
All modules fixed for 1.58.
Zombie units in Eden Editor are now in their correct type of class.
- Deletion module fixed.
- Small delay fixed while spawning zombies in Zeus with "Crawling out of ground" enabled.
- Option to disable zombie initialization script.
- All modules fixed since the 1.56 hotfix.
- "Walker Zombies", a new type of zombie that lurks and staggers - a bit slower than slow zombies.
- Player-controlled zombies with dynamic animations - including controls to attack, jump, crawl, and even eat corpses.
- All game logics converted to modules that allow extra customisable options such as jumping strength and car throwing strength. Old game logics will still work.
- Spawning and rising animations interpolate smoothly now.
- Attack range against helicopters lowered if helicopters are off the ground.
- ACE damage issues fixed, and many minor script and config improvements.
- Antivirus pills and injector are now items instead of objects.
- Script improvements (including BIS_fnc_MP changed to remoteExecCall).
- Additional "Movement Speed" module allowing full customisation of speed for each zombie type.
- New face and skin textures with extra blood, cuts, bruises and paler skin!
- Customisable infection module allowing attacked units to become infected. Infected units can show symtoms (optional) and once dead resurrect as a zombie (also optional).
- Antivirus pills and injections. Pills temporarily stop the infection and the injection cures it.
- More zombie sounds, screaming sounds, and additional feeding sounds added.
- Custom difficulty module that allows more customisation of certain settings such as knockback, attack speed, damage, etc.
- Falling animation added for the crawler zombies.
- Extra optional non present side added to the deletion module.
- Changed a few zombie models and clothes to improved ones for better variety.
- Deleted zombies now don't drop loot, "updating base class" rpt messages fixed, script improvements, and a few minor bug fixes.
- Creepy feeding animations added.
- Fixed the deletion module and improved its script.
- Removed the annoying game freeze when the first zombie of that type spawns.
- Zombies now follow their targets into water properly, and instead of swimming they run along the bottom.
- Ace damage fixed.
- No more rpt errors, minor script improvements and binarized configs.
- All errors from the Nexus Arma update fixed, minor config and script improvements, and a new server key.
- New "Loot Settings" module added allowing zombies to drop items, magazines and/or weapons on death.
- Extra optional "Type" menu in the spawner module that allows you to manually write the classnames of which zombie you want spawned.
- "Brittle Crawlers", a new grudge-like zombie similar to the spider zombies.
- A few extra sounds for regular zombies and also the new brittle crawlers.
- Spawners can now choose multiple types of zombies to spawn, and activation radius now works properly if the spawner position changes.
- Removed goggles and glasses from all zombies.
- Minor bug fixes and complete script convert from the old sqs format to sqf, which may improve frame rate.
- Damage system to vehicles completely changed. Zombies and demons deal less damage to vehicles and instead disable them rather than blowing them up.
You can now safely hide inside armoured vehicles, however if you hide in non armoured vehicles that are disabled, you will take small damage each hit.
- Zeus multiplayer issues now fixed. Zombies now move towards their targets and all other features work properly.
- Abilties can now be activated seperately between zombies and/or demons.
- New feeding feature (WIP). If enabled, zombies will eat their victims if it's safe to do so. In future, there will be a custom animation for this.
- Running over zombies experience improved. Now they can't attack while unconscious, and they make a "splat" sound if they die, similar to GTA.
- To keep performance as high as possible, zombies don't attack civilians unless you place a Game Logic to enable it.
- Blood trails are now left when zombies are shot or when units are attacked by zombies.
- Civilians can now turn into zombies if infection is enabled (by placing the "Infection" module).
- Ace damage now working properly, and many major script improvements.
- Major script improvements for multiplayer. Performance and gameplay highly improved and all sounds now work properly for all clients.
- Fixed ACE damage error and some minor bugs with the "Spawner" module.
- Zombies can now attack civilians.
- Fixed zombies damage issue with both Exile and Ace.
- New spawn animation for the spider zombies.
- Major script changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Zombies don't stop for a couple seconds at where their target last was, now they constantly move towards their target.
- Added a new module which is a spawner itself. The options you choose only affect that spawner. I have still kept the old game logic spawners and spawner settings module for compatibility with older missions.
- Fixed a bug that stopped zombies from spawning after long play time (1-2 hours or more).
- Added about 40 extra zombie sounds and made small changes to the current ones.
- 2 new game logics which can be used to disable zombie sounds (moaning and/or aggressive sounds).
- New twitchy demon idle, and a falling animation for both normal and spider zombies.
- Minor improvements. Zombies can damage targets with ACE (haven't tested), zombies can now attack static weapons, and more.
- Hotel Encounter: A new horror mission (single player or 6 player co-op).
- Works with latest ArmA 3 update.
- Fixed a rare minor bug with the infection that caused victims to resurrect into two or more zombies.
- Zombies now don't chase after helicopters if they're flying.
- Added a "force add uniform" to the infection module. Makes resurrected zombies inherit the victims uniform, however it stops the custom animations from working. It's set to off by default.
- Resigned it again, hopefully it works this time!
- Creepy new spider zombies that walk on all four limbs.
- Zombies now follow their targets in multi-story buildings.
- New animation for the medium speed zombies and a second walk animation added for more variety.
- New module that allows victims from zombie attacks to resurrect as zombies. The resurrected zombies inherit headgear, vests, and backpacks from the victim but not the uniform as it stops the animations from working unfortunately.
- Added a horde size option to the spawner settings module, and a radius feature, allowing zombies to only spawn if the selected side is present.
- New module that allows zombies to be deleted when a selected side is not present (from the zombies location).
- General script/config improvements and fixes, including the loud zombie sounds while in Zeus and more.
- Signed the addon, and a new co-op mission.
- New attack animation.
- New module to change both zombies and demons max health. Difficulty game logics no longer affect max health.
- Major multiplayer bugs fixed, such as horde spawner limits, zombies spawning naked, etc.
- General script improvements and errors fixed which may improve performance.
- Zeus compatibility added.
- Idle and walk animations.
- Spawn animation of them crawling out of the ground.
- New modules to change the way horde spawners work. Choose the max alive at once, how fast they spawn, density, etc.
- Tank throwing can be enabled (seperate to car throwing, works the same except scarier).
- Jumping can be enabled (still BETA, I will improve this for version 2.0).
- A few extra sounds.
- OPFOR zombies added. If you don't set "Independent friendly to OPFOR" then zombies vs zombies!
- Waypoint game logic improved.
- General script improvements and minor glitches fixed.
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Tags: No tags
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.