Blastcore Tracers A3 - FoxFort Edit
This is my improved version of "Blastcore Tracers A3" which was originally made by Opticalsnare. It is standalone for vanilla A3 weapons.
You have included optional addons for usage with HLC, RHS:Escalation and Massi weapons. There is also optional pbo for usage with ACE3 mod which replaces primary pbo, so make the backup before replacing.
Instead of boring ArmA 3 vanilla lasers, now you have bullet tracers instead.
To install Blastcore Tracers A3 - FoxFort Edit you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
I've tried my best to find "middle ground" for quality of traces with both FSAA ON and OFF. Tracers look better with FSAA ON (x2,x4,x8). Also new Visual Update has made changes to bloom ingame. So tracers will glow little less then before Visual Update, unless Bloom level is at 200.
Credits & Thanks:
Opticalsnare for the original: Blastcore Tracers A3
- BIS Forums user "zabuza" for fix with ACE3.
- BIS Forums user "nikoteen" for his help.
License / Disclaimer:
You are free to use this addon anyway you want it, but be sure to give credits to me and to "Opticalsnare".
- Reupload, fixed addon order.
- Added: White Tracers.
- Added: 9mm tracers round.
- Tweaked: Jets should now use White tracers, (A-164 still uses red tracers).
- Fixed: Parent classnames.
- Fixed: Optional ACE mod: All vanilla calibers should now have a correct tracer models.
- Fixed: Optional ACE mod: Bullet 6,5x39mm red tracer now has a proper shape.
- Fixed: Proper parent classnames for Jets DLC ammo.
- Fixed: Proper parent classnames for new Tank HEAT shells. (Tank HEAT shells now work as expected).
- Added: Phalanx tracers.
- Fixed: Error missing green texture
- Tweaked: All tracers are now a bit smaller.
Bespreek deze update in de discussies-sectie.
Update: 19 apr @ 23:56
- Fixed: Main files now don't require ACE mod.
- Tweaked: Tracers are now visible on Termal image.
- Tweaked: A small changes to tracers color.
- Tweaked: Optional: ACE now is addon to main files instead of being a replacement.
- Removed: Optional: RHS by Bamse fix, now download link under "Notes".
- Fixed: Missing tracers for Marksman DLC Heavy MGs.
- Added: support for Jets DLC new bullets.
- Added: Included fix for RHS glich made by "Bamse".
- Fixed: Missing tracer for HEAT CSAT round.
- Added: Tracers for Apex DLC new bullets.
- Added: Tracers for 105mm cannon shells.
- Added: Tracers for To-199 Neophron cannon rounds.
- Changed: Plane's cannon tracer rounds are now little smaller.
- Changed: Tank cannons now use different shell model.
- Fixed: Missing rvmat files.
- Tweaked: Tracers should now work better with new Visual Update in v1.60 of ArmA 3.
- Fixed: Problem with PBOs.
- Changed: New PBO for ACE3 mod compatibility.
- Added: Optional pbo for use with ACE3 mod.
- Fixed: 6.5mm Coaxial not working on Nato Slammer and Marshall.
- Added optional pbo for use with HLC weapons.
- New Bikey and signature.
- Fixed signature
- Fixed missing "BlastCore tracers" for 45ACP.
- Fixed missing "BlastCore tracers" for 5,56x45mm.
- Changed: 12.7mm weapons now have every 3rd round a tracer round.
- Added optional pbo for use with "RHS:Escalation" mod.
- Added optional pbo for use with "NATO Russian SF Weapons" addon by Massi.
Changes made from "BlastCore Tracers A3" are:
- Better color of Green and Yellow bullet tracer.
- Increased size of bullet tracers.
- Fixed missing "BlastCore tracers" for 7.62×54mm.
- Fixed missing "BlastCore tracers" for minigun.
- BI forums