The Mitsubishi F-2 (nickname: "Viper Zero") is a 4.5th generation multirole fighter manufactured by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Lockheed Martin for the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, with a 60/40 split in manufacturing between Japan and the USA. Production started in 1996 and the first aircraft entered service in 2000. The first 76 aircraft entered service in 2008, with a total of 94 airframes under contract. The first AESA Active electronically scanned array radar on a combat aircraft was the J/APG-1 introduced on the Mitsubishi F-2 (Formula-Nang) in 1995.
In 2005, the Ministry of Defense (Japan) changed the category from Support Fighter to Fighter.
- F-2A Viper ZERO For JASDF(Japan Air Self-Defense Force)
- Various Weapon Equipment
- Change the Loadout, Skin in Loadout Menu
- Custom Insignia Supported.
- Targeting system for Precision Strike.
When installing custom created content you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use any custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the F-2A Viper ZERO Standalone please refer to the included documentation.
Classname /name/ Faction
FIR_F2A / F-2A Viper Zero/ NATO
FIR_F2A_IMAS / F-2A Viper Zero(Project iM@S)/ NATO
- Aircraft is sometime skid when steering too much speed. read below carefully.
"3.4.3. Maximum taxi speed during sharp turns is 10 knots(=18.52km/h). Above 10 knots the aircraft may skid and/or
depart the three point attitude." - AIRCREW OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES--F-15/F-15E
Credits & Thanks:
Myke - i'm use his "Air vehicles instruments & gauges - Open source"
John Spartan & saul - allow for use afterburner , Ejection Script.
(Specially, John Spartan was help for my SEAD System. Thank you!)
geraldbolso1899 - allow for use kimi Wipeout HUD/HMD.
fullerpj - allow for Compatible with KC-135 Stratotanker from USAF Mod.
Mr.R - he is my real friend, he provide of afterburner sound and AIM-9 Lock Tone Sound.
77th CFW members - Addon Tester for my addon
BIS - ArmA 3 and arma 2 sample model, texture and arma 3 function.
License / Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused
by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.
THE iDOLM@STER, the Project-iM@S franchise and all related characters and terms Copyright© Namco Bandai, Inc., all rights reserved.
- hitpoints added
- ECM capability data added
- RFD is now only activate in Multiplayer game.
- some values fixed for Lesh tow mod support.
- new pilot for basic crew
- replace pilot combo box has been changed to checkbox
ROAD TO 2.0 PHASE 2
- all aircrafts upgrade to 4k skins
- maintenance : new wing vortice and engine exhaust effect applied from AWS(wing vortice effect is working with Dev build for now)
ROAD TO 2.0 PHASE 1
- Landing gear remodeled
- Default sensor panel range increased 2km to 8km(8->16->30->2->4)
- maintenance : new ADES Interface integrated
- maintenance : IDD for AMS gui has been changed
F-2 : 5175
- Arctic Front update integration
- ATA/ATG Training presets
- maintenance(some fixes for init.sqf and ejection system)
- defaultUserMFDvalues added in config
- bug fixes : HUD disappear in MP client / AMS Bug etc
- New sound integrated from RS F-16 sound mod
- AMS Integration : new integrated loadout system(see AWS readme for more detail)
- HCS(HUD Color slider System) added
- Skins Categorized
- HUD improvement : CCIP and etc
- HMD toggle added(HMD supported helmet required)
- airplaneX simulation integrated
- new 4k body texture for F-2A standard skin(more clear to see japanese words than before)
- mirror toggle function integrated
- new mfd textures(wip)
- TGP function integrated
- refueling support with KC-135 from USAF mod
- replace pilot attribute is now use the combo box.
- oxygen mask toggle action added
- nosedown issue fixed after malden update
- Jet DLC Compatible Update : Sensors / Dynamic Loadout and more
- Maintenance (vulcan crash fix)
- Killmark system supported
- Visual Targeting System removed
- Laserdesignator added(appear when you equip targeting pod)
- add "visor toggle in vehicle" action (pilot&crew pack US required for using)
- replace pilot & disable AB sound attribute is now using check box.
- Visual Targeting System Supported
- F-2B Added
- ADES Prototype Supported
- F-2A Blank Skin Added
- Afterburner Sound Attribute(yes is turn on the sound, no is turn off. default is yes)
* F-2B rear cockpit is still need to work.
- Add J/LAU-3 Rocket pod
- Add JASDF 60th Anniversary Skin
- Envelope has been adjusted
- Loadout module for 2d/3d editor
- add ReplacePilot code for yes2, original "yes" is replace the pilot uniform with HGU-55/PJ, "yes2" is replace with JHMCS II
- add Replace Pilot Attribute. support yes and yes2.
- New Skin System
- Afterburner is no longer act like Frame Skip/Drop
- Adapt IEWS
- Adapt Advanced I-TGT System
- Adapt New Insginia System(in Loadout Dialog)
- TAC MEET 2013 Skin is Added
- Adjust of Emmisive & Diffuse in RVMAT for Cockpit Panel. more easier to see during in night and no more White-Shining in Day
- Flight Stick is now have very little movable(like didn't move, but its movable in mm) like in Real Life.
- LESH Tow Mod is Supported.(its mean you don't need of optional config)
- Ejection Seat System is now Activated
- Afterburner Sound Issue is Fixed, other user can hear of it.
- Add ReplacePilot code
- Custom Save/Load Function is now save/load another viper zero reskin.
- Cockpit Mirror is fixed. its can see more wider angle and almost direct the center.
- Add Custom Loadout Save/Load Function
- Fix the Fueltank glitch
- Initial Release
- FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO
- BI forums